Bonehead of the week: California

I thought he had but he showed his ass yesterday. If he was trying to side draft, that was an awfully aggressive and mad side draft. A leopard never changes it's stripes. He still thinks he is the next DE....

Yeah but he also didn't go out there and try to fight Kyle Larson or wreck him he took blame for it. Nothing wrong with being aggressive and showing tenacity

When's he ever thown a punch? Ran his mouth and got in peoples faces but that's always when he had his team around and if anyone got back in his face he's pussed out.
I think he gave cousin Carl something to think about. Of course he was just another bully in a car as well. :D

I think he gave cousin Carl something to think about. Of course he was just another bully in a car as well. :D

He pushed Carl while Carl had a car behind him tripping him. When Carl was able to start rag dolling him Harvick’s boys were there to save his ass.......again.

He pushed Carl while Carl had a car behind him tripping him. When Carl was able to start rag dolling him Harvick’s boys were there to save his ass.......again.
I am talking about when Carl tried Harvick one on one with no one around to interfere.

I am talking about when Carl tried Harvick one on one with no one around to interfere.
Well he didn't prevail. Harvick is a wrestling champion and not of the WWE cult.
How come people don't remember that??
I know what you are talking about and there were pics in addition to the story. Carl went down because Harvick shoved him and he tripped over the car behind him then Harv's army was there to save his ass. I've heard he was a wrestler. Never heard he was any kind of champ though. Maybe pee wee.

Back
Top Bottom