BONEHEAD OF THE WEEK: Championship Weekend

D

Digger

Early candidate:

Scott Speed for stopping on the Overdrive restart determining the championship.

Early candidate:

Scott Speed for stopping on the Overdrive restart determining the championship.

Whatever....you don't know what happened.....Like I said before, Teams get bad restarts, Ron put himself in that position by pitting. He was faster than Johnny and did not need to pit.

Whatever....you don't know what happened.....Like I said before, Teams get bad restarts, Ron put himself in that position by pitting. He was faster than Johnny and did not need to pit.
How convinent that the BDR team car got a bad restart right in front of the championship rival on the last restart of the race.

:rolleyes:

That was not a "bad restart." If it was, that was the worst restart anyone could've got. Speed waited until Hornaday got beside him to actually start driving.

And I agree that Ron shouldn't have pitted - but SPEED said there were radio communication problems.

Andy, your opinion is just that, and it's not a very good one. You, who has been one of the top supporters for Speed, who changed his mind somewhat because of an ARCA, race which you prefer, so your views are totally skewed, and which is more kindergarten based, don't really know what happened or why. You, who is more skewed towards ARCA racing because you believe there is better racing there, haven't said squat about Harvick blocking, nor anything about Busch doing the same earlier on in the race. No, you wait til the end of the race and put all your opinions in one basket and blame the one "change NASCAR as it is now" driver for stopping a driver from winning another championship. I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned ESPN, ABC, Fox, Speed or NASCAR, but I'm sure you have those in the back of your mind as part of the problem.

Andy, your opinion is just that, and it's not a very good one. You, who has been one of the top supporters for Speed, who changed his mind somewhat because of an ARCA, race which you prefer, so your views are totally skewed, and which is more kindergarten based, don't really know what happened or why. You, who is more skewed towards ARCA racing because you believe there is better racing there, haven't said squat about Harvick blocking, nor anything about Busch doing the same earlier on in the race. No, you wait til the end of the race and put all your opinions in one basket and blame the one "change NASCAR as it is now" driver for stopping a driver from winning another championship. I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned ESPN, ABC, Fox, Speed or NASCAR, but I'm sure you have those in the back of your mind as part of the problem.

^^^^^^+1000%

:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::punkrocke:punkrocke

My bonehead move goes to Rick Ren. Once Ron Hornaday hit the pit access road and saw that Johnny Benson was the last truck not to pit he should have done one of two things:

- Take two tires
- take no tires and come out right behind Johnny

I have no clue as to why Rick would take four tires. I could maybe understand it if there was at least 20 laps to go but with less then ten and the threat of another wreck (which happened) he gambled and lost big time in a stupid way. I do not even get paid the big bucks and was screaming at my television to take one of the two options listed above when they showed Johnny still on the track.

I like Speed, don't know why he did that. Possibly team orders.

I didn't watch the whole race so I didn't see what Harvick and Wildthing did so it'd be unfair to comment on that.:D

And if Wildthing was doing stuff like that and I'd seen it, I would've been on it like white on rice.:D

I like Speed, don't know why he did that. Possibly team orders.

I didn't watch the whole race so I didn't see what Harvick and Wildthing did so it'd be unfair to comment on that.:D

And if Wildthing was doing stuff like that and I'd seen it, I would've been on it like white on rice.:D
But Andy, as I said before, your opinion is not worth the white on rice and for you to make comments on just the end of the race just shows your ignorance for the sport. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom