• mikey kile

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • robby gordon

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • the many drivers that ran out of patience and/or talent

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
It's early and it's not a NASCAR nominee, but Mikey Kile just earned Bonehead of the Year hands down for his move during the ARCA race.

Jeez, have you also finished your xmas shopping and made new years eve reservations? :D

I find it best to do Christmas shopping as early as possible without putting much thought and effort into it.

I hear that.

It's cool to give someone a gift but, man, what a PITA to have to go get the stuff.

Here's the move that, in my opinion, earns Mikey Kile Bonehead of the Year. Kile is in the white #25 Venturini Motorsports Chevy.

I may have to nominate myself for watching this race today. I'll hold off though until I see the outcome. :D

Bonehead of the race? Rusty Wallace..hands down..no contest.When the caution comes out to set up a green/white/checker..he says... Well that sews it up for Robbie Gordon.. Bestwick says HUH? ... then when the camera shows the driver sucking for air in an extremely hot car ..he says ..Boy that guy looks really nervous... Bestwick says HUH? Come on Rusty.

Bonehead of the race? Rusty Wallace..hands down..no contest.When the caution comes out to set up a green/white/checker..he says... Well that sews it up for Robbie Gordon.. Bestwick says HUH? ... then when the camera shows the driver sucking for air in an extremely hot car ..he says ..Boy that guy looks really nervous... Bestwick says HUH? Come on Rusty.

I caught that one and a few other blunders he made.

Rusty must have been drinking too much of that 5 hour energy crap or something. :rolleyes:

I nominate Robby for not pitting when they rescinded the red flag. restarting 10th, the way that finish went, he could have easily gotten back to a Top 5, at best. But it would have been a guaranteed top 10.

I nominate Robby for not pitting when they rescinded the red flag. restarting 10th, the way that finish went, he could have easily gotten back to a Top 5, at best. But it would have been a guaranteed top 10.

No doubt. He even made the call to stay out himself :confused:

Got to be Robby Gordon. How many times do we see this guy do so well at a road course and end up beating himself with fuel mileage blunders in the last 10 laps or so? Man, he is hard headed.

mikey kyle made a bonehead move but he was driving in arca. there's no comparison between a stupid move in arca and a stupid move in cup, nw or even cwts. you expect there to be more stupid moves in arca because of the quality of the drivers. robby is a seasoned veteran in cup and other high level racing series. he had plenty of time to make his decision, which mikey did not. what robby did was well thought out (maybe not <g>) and reasoned stupidity as opposed to a reflex action by kyle. kyle will hopefully get better. robby seems to be a little slow on the uptake after many years of driving at the highest levels of racing.

Why?, he wasn't points racing. Actually Robby said he would run out and his CC said he was OK. I'd have gambled too.....nothing to lose

Back
Top Bottom