Bonehead of the week: Daytona II

MRM

Team Owner
There are so many boneheads from this week, I can't pick just one other than NASCAR's stupid OT line. Who do you have?

Interesting enough I don't recall really wanting to spaz out on anyone... I think I'll give it to 95 McDowell though for possibly getting to incidents going... even then it wasn't such a huge thing while watching last night

I don't know how the 18 and 4 got cut tires. Whoever did that.

NASCAR and their OT line.

Not to much stands out to me. Tough pack racing makes it almost impossible not to cross the line. You get a tire going down and there may be no room to escape. You are in a vacum surrounded by the pack. Slow down or hit the wall, or slow down and get pushed into the wall.

As for the OT line, it is stupid. Get rid of it the stupud GWCs too.

David Ragan for basically giving Stenhouse the win

Kyle Larson for trying to re-enact his Xfinity crash from a few years ago

NASCAR for the overtime line

I am going to give the nod to plate racing as I just don't like the gratuitous wrecks. I am not knocking anyone for loving every second of plate racing as ya like what ya like but for me I just hate seeing a parade of cars careening about uncontrolled.

Do you still go out in your boat to watch mermaids?

:sarcasm:
You're a bit slow with this Pete. If you want to want to ask someone a question you need to reply to their post not just post in the box at the bottom.
Actually I may go out tomoro. It is winter here tho. 60F at 50km/hr is cold. Lol. We'll see.
I like mermaids. :wub:

Do you still go out in your boat to watch mermaids?

:sarcasm:
I did get this ready today.
ce52d2950c4dd6aa11b14e7e96babbfa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NASCAR for the stupid, idiotic, ridiculous, dimwitted idea of an OT line and ruining a possible great finish to the Xfinity race.

You're a bit slow with this Pete. If you want to want to ask someone a question you need to reply to their post not just post in the box at the bottom.
Actually I may go out tomoro. It is winter here tho. 60F at 50km/hr is cold. Lol. We'll see.
I like mermaids. :wub:

Heck it is summer here and the high was 63. I figured it was time for you to beach the boat. The season is a month old and I haven't had my boat in the water yet. :(

nothing this race Nascar pretty much ignored it. They could have called a caution with a spin that happened in the overtime, 9 times out of ten would be one, but they waited and the spin got down on the apron and they let it go.
Even still.. I don't get what the issue is with it here or anywhere else. IMO it's a good rule and I don't understand the uproar when its implemented. Everyone knows the rule.. but then Jimmie Johnson wins because of it and all of a sudden it's the worst thing since sliced bread. (See what I did there? Lol)

I'm still on about David Ragan. It's been a long time since I've seen someone throw a win away like that. He's obviously didn't do his homework. When you're in the lead at Daytona, stay low and go. I know Bob Jenkins is pissed off....I would be.

Even still.. I don't get what the issue is with it here or anywhere else. IMO it's a good rule and I don't understand the uproar when its implemented. Everyone knows the rule.. but then Jimmie Johnson wins because of it and all of a sudden it's the worst thing since sliced bread. (See what I did there? Lol)
See my earlier post. There's no need for the OT line. For every other restart, the S/F line is the marker, and it was for OT until Talladega 2 '15.

Nascar knows the idiots can't run a full lap without wrecking. That's why they cut it in half. Of course they still manage to wreck but........................................................ Nascar has learned to ignore it. Matter of fact they also ignored another spin in the race. Ya think they have been reading this forum?

I'm halfway autistic. David Ragan's loss really bothers me. He really thought up high would save his momentum? I highly question that move. I didn't like it.
Ragan had it. Craphouse Jr. got lucky and gifted a win.

Nascar knows the idiots can't run a full lap without wrecking. That's why they cut it in half. Of course they still manage to wreck but........................................................ Nascar has learned to ignore it. Matter of fact they also ignored another spin in the race. Ya think they have been reading this forum?
What wreck? Chase? He was fine nothing got torn up.
See my earlier post. There's no need for the OT line. For every other restart, the S/F line is the marker, and it was for OT until Talladega 2 '15.
I think that on tracks 1 mile or shorter that the start finish line should be the OT line.. but still they make the rules clear and it really hasn't affected the outcome of a race that I can think of.

Second nomination, can I do that? The female NASCAR official who had no clue on how to remove the hood pins from a wrecked Xfinity car so the wrecker could hook up.

Back
Top Bottom