Bonehead of the week: Dover

MRM

Team Owner
Several good candidates this week. Denny Hamlin turning Clint Bowyer and starting a huge crash in the NNS race. A.J. Allmedinger's crew for taking a top 3 car and making it run outside the top 10. Jimmie Johnson for speeding on pit road and removing his chance of winning the race. I'm still have to think which of these gets my vote.

The 48 of course. KB said post-race that he'd like to think he could beat the 48 regardless, but I highly doubt it. JJ and KB were the only contenders, and JJ screwed himself,period.

Gotta go with JJ. A 4 time champ should know better than trying to race someone off pit road when he had the faster car anyway.

JJ get my vote... Honorable mention For Clint on saturday for not getting up to speed on the green flag, causing Denny to get into him.

After watching the video, I saw Busch getting yet another awesome restart. Once he got the jump, he left Bowyer by about one and one-half car lengths, just as he hd been doing all day. But, Bowyer was also a car length ahead of the car that lined up behind Busch, so he wasn't slow.
It looked like Hamlin was trying the "push me" thing with Bowyer that helped Busch win a race a few weeks ago and when Hamlin got into Bowyer, it lifted the rear of Bowyers car causing him to lose traction. At least, that's how I saw it and I dint have no dog in that fight. ;)

OH! Give the award to Johnson.

I have to go with JJ. He let Kyle play him like a cheap violin... :beerbang:

Kahne for breaking his shifter, I know that guy isn't that strong. He had a good car before that happened.

Several good candidates this week. Denny Hamlin turning Clint Bowyer and starting a huge crash in the NNS race. A.J. Allmedinger's crew for taking a top 3 car and making it run outside the top 10. Jimmie Johnson for speeding on pit road and removing his chance of winning the race. I'm still have to think which of these gets my vote.

AJ deserves some of the blame for his finish- he had come back to the lead lap but then exited the pits too fast.

How about that no driving lack of talent Dale Earnhardt Junior. Something broke??? LMAO. What a farce he is.

I'm nominating the scheduling genius that moved the Dover race date three weeks earlier. Attendance was down significantly.

Good thing was I had more room to stretch my legs without having to sit shoulder to shoulder with all of my fellow NASCAR fans. In and out parking was a snap. Plenty of room around the camping area rather than have to be pressed up against my camping neighbor. Hardly a wait for a seat in front of that thief of a slot machine.

I'm nominating the scheduling genius that moved the Dover race date three weeks earlier. Attendance was down significantly.

Good thing was I had more room to stretch my legs without having to sit shoulder to shoulder with all of my fellow NASCAR fans. In and out parking was a snap. Plenty of room around the camping area rather than have to be pressed up against my camping neighbor. Hardly a wait for a seat in front of that thief of a slot machine.

Scheduling the Dover race the same weekend as The Preakness Stakes in Baltimore = fail.

Back
Top Bottom