Bonehead of the week: Kansas II

I can't believe this entire thread is basically an argument about what constitutes a bonehead mood.....now I know what it is like to watch Congress in action!

:p this is what happens when you have a REALLY Boreing race.....there's nothing to really talk about and the kids have to have something to argue about!

I can't believe this entire thread is basically an argument about what constitutes a bonehead mood.....now I know what it is like to watch Congress in action!

Next week, we'll argue what the definition of 'is' is.

This message brought to you by the Clinton hair-splitting foundation.

I remember when you first came to this forum. I hate to say it but I told you so.

This is a tough crowd with lots of opinions and you know what they say about opinions.... :D

Me, I just love racing and I realize Tony messed up but I refuse to take it any further than that.
I remember that. But I already new who was who on here way before I ever did my first post. I don't have any kind of inside info about nascar racing, but on the dragracing forums it is fun to sit at the shop and watch all the posts that are made from some fans that don't have a clue about what is going on behind the scenes. You wouldn't believe some of the false stuff that I have read about drivers and teams. And the driver might be sitting right there in our shop, or I might have just left that teams shop that they were talking about. But I usually just read their posts and let them do their thing. But it can be amusing to say the least. Some members on here might be surprised at which driver or team owner that may be reading their posts. But on here you guys know more about nascar and their teams then I will ever know. So that is why most of the time I just take the back seat and let the pros here drive.:)

I remember that. But I already new who was who on here way before I ever did my first post. I don't have any kind of inside info about nascar racing, but on the dragracing forums it is fun to sit at the shop and watch all the posts that are made from some fans that don't have a clue about what is going on behind the scenes. You wouldn't believe some of the false stuff that I have read about drivers and teams. And the driver might be sitting right there in our shop, or I might have just left that teams shop that they were talking about. But I usually just read their posts and let them do their thing. But it can be amusing to say the least. Some members on here might be surprised at which driver or team owner that may be reading their posts. But on here you guys know more about nascar and their teams then I will ever know. So that is why most of the time I just take the back seat and let the pros here drive.:)

Well stated and I understand.

Next week, we'll argue what the definition of 'is' is.

This message brought to you by the Clinton hair-splitting foundation.
There's no need to wait until next week. I don't see anything else important going on here right now.:D

New rule. Bonehead move of the race now has to be titled "possibly accidental, the driver may have made a little mistake but it may or may not be his fault" thread.

Jeez, are we now bringing political correctness to the bonehead thread?!?!:mad:
You should step back and take a breath before you explode.

New rule. Bonehead move of the race now has to be titled "possibly accidental, the driver may have made a little mistake but it may or may not be his fault" thread.

Jeez, are we now bringing political correctness to the bonehead thread?!?!:mad:
You don't need to change the rule. I don't even usually participate in these bonehead threads. You guys can carry on how ever you like.:)

I nominate: Anyone (from North Carolina to Maryland) who watched the Cup race instead of going to the Martinsville late model race... except for VADirt, he has a legit excuse.

Yes sir, taking a step back, don't wanna offend anyone:rolleyes:
Don't hold anything back on my account. You are not going to offend me, and you will probably get plenty of help from all of your buddies anyway. But I have tried to be nice to you and you are making it a lot harder then it should have to be. I know it pisses you off because I have my own views and they may not be the same as yours, but that is just to bad, and you will get over it.

I apologize to everyone that wasn't in this dog fight, for turning this bonehead thead in to a pissing contest.:eek:

I wouldn't worry too much. People always have the choice to move on.
I really didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings or make them mad but it started snowballing out of control before I realized it. oops :eek:

A comment from the other side of the world here........ I cant get enough of the word 'Bonehead'.

I had never really noticed it until here..... its a great way to describe nearly any balls up.

We have a Bonehead of the week award here at work now.... I have taken the credit for this phrase however I attribute the termanology for it to this board.

Thanks guys.

That's funny, leroy! Hopefully, you won't be the recipient of your own award in the near future, eh? :D

I really didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings or make them mad but it started snowballing out of control before I realized it. oops :eek:

We don't have any feelings around here so don't worry about it.

Stewart is still a bonehead for accidentally being a dumb ass. Is that better?

Nitrodude simply stated that Stewart's actions didn't fit his idea of a bonehead move.

At least he states an opinon instead of waiting around for others to post so he can tell them that they're wrong.

Nah. As fun as it could be, it would just get this whole thing started all over again. Some people seem to be taking this a little too seriously, and feelings will be hurt. :owquitit:

Like who? I think it's funny someone wants to get all bent over what defines a bonehead.

Lets clarify. So if it's accidental it's not being a bonehead, no matter how stupid the outcome?

Like who? I think it's funny someone wants to get all bent over what defines a bonehead.

Lets clarify. So if it's accidental it's not being a bonehead, no matter how stupid the outcome?

How about a formula?

(2 time champ x 14 years of practice) + (gas + brake) = bonehead squared.

Friends the 4 am barking dog next door has explained to me the full context that is causing our tragic discourse. Remember to thank the dog later, I just type the inspiring words.

"In Simple direct terms all of this discourse is a result of no Steven Wallace bonehead contributions this weekend, be careful what you wish for...

On a normal race weekend Steven is doing a number of stupid moves to lubricate and make this thread work correctly. You will find no one more generous at dispensing stupidity than Steven.

If you miss Steven ruining somebody's day the first time, he is kind enough to do it again. Only bigger and better by ruining the day of two competitors. Then afterwards he will finally ruin his own day to complete the mission. On an especially productive day, we even get a senior citizen to pull him by the hair on camera, an obvious attempt to win the bonehead in Montreal (to spell it out, a staged move to impress the distinguished Bonehead panel on this here thread).

It should be apparent that if Steven goes down, so will civilization. We will loose our common enemy, and everything is unsettled.

That puts not only our thread at risk, but also our national security. Without Stephen in 2012, it's gonna be well nigh sundown for America.

We will loose our compass the east will become the west, the north the south, sundown will become sun up, and what not."

Back
Top Bottom