Bonehead of the week: Kansas

MRM

Team Owner
Sorry to be a few days late with this. Not many standouts for this week's bonehead. I have three candidates. One is the Penske organization for running whatever it is they're using for brake packages. This has to be the 3rd of 4th brake failure they've had this season. My second choice is for Danica fussing at Logano without knowing what happened. If Logano is going to dump her, he wouldn't do it in a way that crash happened. My other one is Carl Long for showing up with a sponsor he knew would get pulled because it's something not legal in all 50 states. This guy isn't very bright or a full blown instigator.

Weren't there a bunch of drivers feeling lose wheels too?

A few candidates...

Jones maybe...spun out like 3X.

JJ for driving through every pit stall on the way to his.

Danica for her interview.

Junior for his phantom lose wheels.

Hands down it has to be Alan Gustafson for running Chase Elliott into the 95. AG was yelling Go Go Go Go over the radio and pit in and pit out is his responsibility.

And the damage on Chases car was damned serious stuff

And the damage on Chases car was damned serious stuff
If you're serious it was. Enough that he went from being in contention for the win to 9 laps down. If you're being sarcastic then. :mad::mad::p

If you're serious it was. Enough that he went from contention to 7 laps down. If you're being sarcastic then. :mad::mad::p

I was being very serious ....... there was some very serious damage there ! whats a "sarcastic" btw ? ;)

Hands down it has to be Alan Gustafson for running Chase Elliott into the 95. AG was yelling Go Go Go Go over the radio and pit in and pit out is his responsibility.
Agreed.

I was disgusted, I turned the race off and let my gf watch her Netflix show. We tuned back in right around the time of the big wreck.

Chase's lap times were better than the leaders going into those stops. Who knows what coulda been.

My two canidates would be Danica and NASCAR.

NASCAR because of the fact that they left so much speedy dry in the top groove and caused 2 cars that we saw to chase it up to the fence.

Danica is the clear winner for me. I have never cared for her because of how awkward her interviews are and she whines a lot, but to come out of the care center after a wreck where a driver was cut out of his car and to complain and bitch about your "luck" is outright ridiculous. You are going to talk about bad luck when a dude is on a backboard? All she ever does is complain about her luck. The fact is that a lot of drivers get caught up in stuff throughout the season. The difference is that they are good and they string together good runs between the incidents whereas she finishes in 25th consistently making every week a bad one. She also appeared to have been crying. Maybe it was just her mug without makeup and all sweaty, but she appeared visibly and emotionally upset before they ran her interview and even worse once they showed her interview.

I'm not a big fan of Joey either, but the guy has talent and he has an understanding of the situation at hand especially once he saw the video of the impacts. Danica, on the other hand talked about how knowing that a part failure caused the wreck didn't make her feel any better. I am so ready for her to leave the sport.

Agree on the speedy dry thing. Larson was a 2nd or 3rd place car until then, hit the wall, and was a 6th-8th place car after. Danica for only caring about herself. Chase's crew chief for clearing him into McDowell.

the 11 at the end of the race, 88 phantom lose wheels, MW for being himself. and booby ford

24 CC. They HAVE to know where the cars pitting in front are at all times.
But then we are talking about the 24 CC.

Back
Top Bottom