Bonehead of the week: Kansas

MRM

Team Owner
I have to give the bonehead to Kyle Larson and crew. Larson for getting bent out of shape after losing the lead, then getting into it with Blaney. His crew for not talking to each other and allowing the jack to drop before all the lugs were tight when pulling away the quarter panel.

I have to go with Blaney taking Larson and himself out. They both had good cars and he didn't need to take that risk at that point in the race. I could understand it a little more if it was on the last lap on the final turn. But, at least he knows what he did and probably will learn from his mistakes and have a little more patience in the future.

I have to go with Blaney taking Larson and himself out. They both had good cars and he didn't need to take that risk at that point in the race. I could understand it a little more if it was on the last lap on the final turn. But, at least he knows what he did and probably will learn from his mistakes and have a little more patience in the future.

I agree he was classy with interview and admitied fault.
I think he got a bad restart and just pressed a little to hard making it up.

I agree, Blaney It is.

I have to give the bonehead to Kyle Larson and crew. Larson for getting bent out of shape after losing the lead, then getting into it with Blaney. His crew for not talking to each other and allowing the jack to drop before all the lugs were tight when pulling away the quarter panel.
His crew maybe but I don't see where Kyle himself did wrong. Even Blaney said that was his fault.

I would say ridiculous uncontrolled tire penalties but I would get censored ..so yeah a weak Blaney. Owned up to it, made a mistake racing hard. Really something to see how much emotion Chip has for the sport. He lost a tough one, Ganassi had a fast car.

Tough one this week. First thought was Blaney, but hey we was racing hard and wanted the win.
I am going to go with Chip Ganassi for his little hissy fit during the race, then this after the race.

Typical Chip.

If hard racing means clipping your opponent’s quarter panel because you’re angry, then yes that was hard racing.

I like Blaney lots but that was cheap.

Ahhhh, Ryan Blaney earned it outright this week. Live and learn.

If he woulda finished where he was when he crashed, he’d be like 4th in points... instead he’s currently 9th

MTJ with this outburst:
https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-c...fair-advantage-as-harvick-wins-again-1037086/

“I feel like the box for us is a little bit smaller, and it’s pretty evident that the Fords have an unfair advantage this year, so I’ll just throw that out there," he said with a grin.

Logano, who drives a Ford, was quick to respond.

“Boy, how the tides have turned and you don’t like it. I remember …”

Truex added, “How does it feel?”

MTJ has amnesia... Wasn't that long ago he was walking the dog on the field at Kansas...

Back
Top Bottom