Bonehead of the Week: Kentucky

What's all this about this kfc ad? If it's the one I'm.thinking about I've seen it a lot over the last few weeks.

Bonehead no clue.

Newman, for wrecking Logano and then blowing up. He friggin' killed my yahoo picks!
That's what I was going to say Fender . A couple laps earlier Kyle hit the wall by himself and was never the same . As usual , my bench did real well , including Kasey Kane , who got a lap down early ( made me think, I did ok with Bowyer ) then somehow came back to 2nd . Go figure .

That's what I was going to say Fender . A couple laps earlier Kyle hit the wall by himself and was never the same . As usual , my bench did real well , including Kasey Kane , who got a lap down early ( made me think, I did ok with Bowyer ) then somehow came back to 2nd . Go figure .

This week, my bench wouldn't have done much better, other than Kasey for Newman. Sometimes, I make the wrong picks, but these crazy incidents are killing me too often. I get the right guys running up front, then the stupidity takes out a couple of them. I'm starting to think darts on a chart is the way to go.

I don't think that anyone mentioned Kyle . He was doing fine until he got passed , then he started overdriving the car (I think ) , and brushed the wall .

I don't think that anyone mentioned Kyle . He was doing fine until he got passed , then he started overdriving the car (I think ) , and brushed the wall .
oh right...got to get kyle in there...he breaks a shock....4 pit stops and still finishes top 10

KFC spent a lot of money so we could watch the race for free. Get over it.

ESPN was able to go "Side-by-side" last year, and even FOX manages to so "Side-by-side" at times, so I'm not buying that. TNT stuffs in all their commercials during NASCAR while being able to air other programming with very limited commercial interruption. They aired Deep Impact last night with only 20 minutes of commercial interruption.

See yall, gotta go look at some campers, gonna look into geting a new one for the 4 or 5 races we are going to this year plus trips to the lake and river and of course for the hunting camp.

My bonehead of the week is Bob Osbourne crew chief for Carl Edwards. That had to be the worst attempt at fuel mileage since, well Jeff Gordon last week. :D

Yes you FB the world renowned professional driver would know.

Just a guy with eyes and common sense. You should try it.

1) Bowyer was right on Joeys quarter panel.
2) Newman got a huge run on Joey, so it's not like Joey was holding Neman up for a few laps.
3) [here's the slam dunk] Newman took full responsability.

I sure hope Newman is enough of a driver on your 'world renowed' list for you to actually accept his take on the situation rather than your 'world renowned' analysis. :rolleyes:

Just a guy with eyes and common sense. You should try it.

1) Bowyer was right on Joeys quarter panel.
2) Newman got a huge run on Joey, so it's not like Joey was holding Neman up for a few laps.
3) [here's the slam dunk] Newman took full responsability.

I sure hope Newman is enough of a driver on your 'world renowed' list for you to actually accept his take on the situation rather than your 'world renowned' analysis. :rolleyes:

So thats urinalysis?

I, for one, think this points system, SUCKS ASS. We used to see good hard racing because people had a reason to run fast and run hard. Now, it's a bunch of: Don't give the points away by trying something. Unless you are Clint bowyer, at Martinsville.

I, for one, think this points system, SUCKS ASS. We used to see good hard racing because people had a reason to run fast and run hard.

I wish you guys would name names . It's kinda hard to argue with you , when you say " people " . Do you mean Jeff Gordon ? Because I think he is trying to win races . Or perhaps Tony Stewart ? He may be coasting , I don't know . Jimmy Johnson ?

I wish you guys would name names . It's kinda hard to argue with you , when you say " people " . Do you mean Jeff Gordon ? Because I think he is trying to win races . Or perhaps Tony Stewart ? He may be coasting , I don't know . Jimmy Johnson ?

Anyone who isn't feeling very secure about their place in the chase, Ted. Have a good run, Have a good run, Have a good run. Drivers say it week in and week out. "It's too hard to recover from a bad race", so they can't risk pushing too hard because there is no point reward if you don't win. Guys used to talk about racing hard for top 5's, but no more.

Anyone who isn't feeling very secure about their place in the chase, Ted. Have a good run, Have a good run, Have a good run. Drivers say it week in and week out. "It's too hard to recover from a bad race", so they can't risk pushing too hard because there is no point reward if you don't win. Guys used to talk about racing hard for top 5's, but no more.

Okay ,cool , I got you. You're talking about what they say ..AFTER the race . I was talking about what they say BEFORE the race . I always hear them say they want to win , and if they can't , they need at least a top five . After the race , instead of whineing about losing the race , I hear them trying to trying a put a good face on it and calling it a good points day . Thanks Fender .

Back
Top Bottom