Bonehead of the week: Martinsville II

MRM

Team Owner
I had to think long and hard about this one for this week. Since there are no obvious ones, I'm going with the entire #4 team. Brought a car they couldn't get better, a crew chief that waited until the end of the race to tell the driver where he was with the points, and the driver for waiting until the last lap to move a car to gain a point (and destroying his car in the process).

Harvick should have moved, shoved, wrecked cars all day long, why wait til turn 4 of last lap

You know the rules going in and failed to perform the 4 team.

As much as I wanna tear into the Playoff system, I have to go with the four team for bringing a crap car to what they knew was their worst track and then running like dog meat until the very end.

Reminds me of when Truex lost the final after dominating the whole year and Logano won. Game 7 B.S.

I don't mind the game 7. I just wish they would reward the full season leader better and make the points system so that you didn't need to have a freaking calculator.

As much as I wanna tear into the Playoff system, I have to go with the four team for bringing a crap car to what they knew was their worst track and then running like dog meat until the very end.
You think they did that on purpose? Team won 9 races, I don't think the CC is very stupid.

i would like to see the regular winner go straight to the final four or 5.
I don't mind the game 7. I just wish they would reward the full season leader better and make the points system so that you didn't need to have a freaking calculator.

Back
Top Bottom