Bonehead of the week: Martinsville

MRM

Team Owner
After a week or no real good boneheads to pick out, this week made up for it. But my nod goes to Kurt Busch for dive bomb two cars, driving across the nose of Brian Vickers, and taking out Bobby Labonte.

Another good one would be McDowell, basically drove through Ambrose.

I'm picking the #17 for making a blunder before he even took the green flag and never really recovered - although it looked he had a car that could've contended.

I'd have to pick Kurt Busch also or JJ on that pit road speeding penalty on that last stop.

I'll third it, completely uncalled for.

I don't think it was uncalled for Ambrose was beaten on him for awhile. I know everyone automatically feels sorry for Ambrose cause hes such a nice guy. He was banging on McDowell though for awhile. I would give the bonehead to Mark Martin, which rare but a black flag for changing lanes on a restart is unlike him.

I'm picking the #17 for making a blunder before he even took the green flag and never really recovered - although it looked he had a car that could've contended.

I will go with this one and the other two that did the same thing after Kenseth!! The crew chiefs need to be part of this too because they should have warned thier driver to not do this.

He finished 6th. I think he recovered just fine.

Back
Top Bottom