Bonehead of the week: Michigan-Gateway

MRM

Team Owner
I did not see Gateway, so I cannot comment whether or not any candidates should come from that race. I'm sure there is considering how the truck series is these days. My candidate is Clint Bowyer for his dive job late in the race that resulted in him hitting the wall and ruining a top 10 finish. Honorable mention goes to the Fox pre-race show for the Xfinity race where they made it sound like William Bryon is taking over the #88 next season for Junior. While that may happen, they made it sound like a done deal.

Why did nascrap give him a set of tires?????

Saturdays block was going to be my suggestion, but he got the shaft for his bonehead maneuver. Nascar for a garbage bag caution, "garbage" cautions period and 7 lap stage caution. It was in the area of 25 caution laps total or 1 out of every 8 laps. nonsense. I have a TV in my mancave so it's "on" while I tinker/work on projects. I have not sat down for a race just to watch in a few years.

As much as I think Kyle is a great driver, I'll have to say that move to block on the 1st lap was the bonehead of the week.

Kyle Busch gets the "Kyle Busch of the week award" for his blocking Saturday and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom