Bonehead of the week: Michigan II

Definitely the 78 team, but also NASCAR for not catching the debris that destroyed Ty's car. Not sure how long it was on the track, but I thought they are always watching for debris and a reason to throw the caution.

Ty Dillon for hitting the debris on the track. Was avoided by the car way ahead of him. He ran right over it.

Ty Dillon for hitting the debris on the track. Was avoided by the car way ahead of him. He ran right over it.
He was probably focused on the car beside him and the draft between them.

If you wanna call a bonehead on that incident, call it on whoever didn't secure the part properly.

BONEHEAD of the year:

NBCSN executives... for padding their race broadcast with lame fawning over the children of drivers, while completely ignoring the biggest news story of the racing year...

BZF Headlines 1.jpg

The 3 car for staying out too long. As soon as Harvick pitted and they saw the 4 tire call, he should've been down pit road for 2 tires. He would've gotten out ahead of Harvick by at least a couple seconds. With the vibration at the end, I don't think it would've mattered but at the time they didn't know that was going to happen and going 5 extra laps was a dumb move

He was probably focused on the car beside him and the draft between them.

If you wanna call a bonehead on that incident, call it on whoever didn't secure the part properly.

Same thing Jeff "I know everything" Burton said during the race. Funny thing that Larson was able to race the people next to him, see the debris, change his line going into the corner, avoid the debris, not destroy his ride, but Ty couldn't.

the mowron that ferget to put the stickum in the top lane.

Same thing Jeff "I know everything" Burton said during the race. Funny thing that Larson was able to race the people next to him, see the debris, change his line going into the corner, avoid the debris, not destroy his ride, but Ty couldn't.
Just demonstrates that Larson is a better driver, something we already knew.

Jeff “IKE”Burton? Wtf is everyone’s hate on him for? He’s a past driver,we’ll spoken, and DOES know everything compared to any of us. Was The Mayor for a reason, respected by his co-workers.

Don’t get the hate on this guy? Doesn’t make it all about him and gives his honest comments.

]Have to go
Jeff burton

Jeff “IKE”Burton? Wtf is everyone’s hate on him for? He’s a past driver,we’ll spoken, and DOES know everything compared to any of us. Was The Mayor for a reason, respected by his co-workers.

Don’t get the hate on this guy? Doesn’t make it all about him and gives his honest comments.

I liked him until " HE STARTED SCREAMING LIKE A GIRL AT A ELVIS CONCERT."
I would rather hear Paul Menard, Kimi Rakki... (I can't spell it) or one of the Darling brothers from the Andy Griffith show calling a race.

It has gotten worse since Jr showed up. You can't tell them apart when they get excited and start screaming.

Back
Top Bottom