Bonehead of the Week: Michigan/Kentucky

D

Digger

My nominees are:

David Stremee for being in the way and wrecking again as usual.

Bryan Berry, Gaughan's crew-chief, for shooting off a racial slur at Marc Davis.

Brad Keselowski for whining over the radio and after the race about Justin Allgaier racing him.

TNT for leaving post race 20 minutes early.

Number 2 is Biffle and Johnson for running each other out of fuel.

Biffle for complaining that Johnson made him run out of gas...it is a RACE what the heck was he suppose to do, follow him around?

Chad Knaus for letting his driver run out of gas 2 weeks in a row.

FAIL.

Biffle for complaining that Johnson made him run out of gas...it is a RACE what the heck was he suppose to do, follow him around?

What a pathetic excuse, I have never heard that one before. What a whiner. IT'S A RACE GREG BIFFLE!

I don't think he was complaining about Johnson racing him, he seemed more upset with himself for racing him that hard when he knew he was that low on fuel.

When it is that close on fuel.....yeah...look where dumb butt johnson finished because of it.

I see what you are saying, but when you are that close to the win can you HONESTLY just sit there and do nothing? I have more respect for going for it than playing it safe personaly.

Yes. That's what Mark Martin did to win the race.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad Mark won, but you and I both know that Mark wasn't gonna run Biffle or Jimmie down that close to the finish anyway. If Mark were in Jimmie's shoes (being second and that close) he woulda raced him too.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad Mark won, but you and I both know that Mark wasn't gonna run Biffle or Jimmie down that close to the finish anyway. If Mark were in Jimmie's shoes (being second and that close) he woulda raced him too.

But Mark had to get into the chase and Jimmy had nothing to lose. He was in solidly and wanted bonus points.

Back
Top Bottom