Bonehead of the week: Michigan/Montreal

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
Well we have our first nominee. Parker Kligerman for taking out several trucks and then mashing the gas when he can't see and causing more damage.

I'm predicting that there will be so many boneheads this week that there will need to be a separate thread for each track :D

Rename it to to the Villeneuve move of the week.

No problem with Maryeve DuHAWT. As a matter of conscience we need this kind of diversity. Racing is a big part of life, but as a man of honor doing the right thing, and principal matters most.
Some things things are just more important.

Steven Wallace just made a Steven Wallace move. At least he screwed up a MWR car, this time.

Bonehead of the week must go to Jv why ? cos Marcos said so

1. Villeneuve
2. Steve Wallace
3. Steve Wallace
4. Steve Wallace
5. Whoever it is at ESPN that continues to employ marty reid.

Someone is gonna have to do something REALLY stupid tomorrow to take the bonehead award away from JV this week.

Someone is gonna have to do something REALLY stupid tomorrow to take the bonehead award away from JV this week.

I don't know, what Maryeve did was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Guy did that at my local track one time; spun out, drove up the banking on the straight, blocked the entire track and stopped. Officials parked his ass.

I can't blame Steven entirely for that wreck with Carpentier. Steven had the position and, had Carpentier not tried to block, Steven could've saved it and made the pass.

Nominees for this weeks Steven Wallace Award:D:

Jaques Villeneueve
Maryeve Dufault
Parker Kligerman
Steven Wallace
ESPN for employing Marty Reid

I don't know, what Maryeve did was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Guy did that at my local track one time; spun out, drove up the banking on the straight, blocked the entire track and stopped. Officials parked his ass.

But JV pretty much threw away a win. I think if he didn't do that he would had won or had a pretty good chance of winning so his was more boneheaded

I'm sure Jac forgot to pump his brakes before the restart. He always burns them up, and they weren't there entering turn 1. If he had stoped and then blended back in, he would have still had a chance. What he did was plain dirty, IMO. He thought he could wreck the best car and stop traffic in one move.

The Hair Pull-er has my vote. What a school yard move. Elementary at that.

I can't blame Steven entirely for that wreck with Carpentier. Steven had the position and, had Carpentier not tried to block, Steven could've saved it and made the pass.

WTF are you talking about??! It was already 2-wide when Blinky tried to pass on the inside - on the effing grass, no less!! That was ALL his fault.

I'm glad that Marcos was able to recover after JV's Junior Varsity move, too!

My list:

Wallace, Jaques, Dufault, Kligerman and the a-hole at ESPN who hired Crusty Wallace, in no particular order.

The Hair Pull-er has my vote. What a school yard move. Elementary at that.

Seeing how I didn't see that race except for a couple of highlights, that one would have to get my vote. I like what SW said about that - something about "only girls pull hair."

Someone should keep track of all the weekly boneheads and have a bonehead of the year winner after the season.

Bonehead of the week must go to Jv why ? cos Marcos said so

This made me laugh......

Before joining this forum I had not encountered the 'bonehead' quote...... its so politely offensive..... love it.

We now have a bonehead of the week at work because of this.

Anyway.. my vote goes to JV...... cos Marcos said so.

Love the quote from Carpentier on Steven Wallace. This is from the Associated Press:

"I'm amazed a guy like Wallace has a full-time ride," Carpentier said. "It's like sometimes he spaces out. I've never said this before, but I think the guy is an idiot. But what can you do?"

Wallace apologized for the incident in a postrace TV interview, but Carpentier said: "He needs to apologize every race. His sponsor should be called My Apology."

It's a toss up. Villeneueve cost himself the win, but Kligerman cost himself and two other top-four trucks a chance at the win as well then he pulled an ARCA and wrecked under caution.

Maryeve's stunt was borderline dangerous, that was incredibly stupid and she should've been parked for that.

Steven Wallace may have tried to go three wide, but the car on the outside gave plenty of room, that wasn't a problem. Steven could've been more patient, but Carpentier deserves some blame in that as well for chop blocking Steven.

I've gotta go with Kligerman though. He's been racing in big bodied cars long enough to know better... when you get loose twice in the same corner, you need to back off. Instead, he tried to win the race in one corner even though there were 30 miles left in the race and he took several trucks out of the race. He might've had a shot to win had he backed off after the second time he almost wrecked in the corner.

Although, nowhere near the dumbass move made by Maryeve, Kevin Harvick deserves an honorable mention for running Ambrose over in the pits.

Although, nowhere near the dumbass move made by Maryeve, Kevin Harvick deserves an honorable mention for running Ambrose over in the pits.

Yeah, that was pretty stupid

Maybe Ambrose shouldn't have been on the highest lane on pit road. It has nothing to do with being a Harvick fan because I can call him out when he does something dumb, but that was 100% Ambrose. Harvick tried to avoid the dummy.

Maybe Ambrose shouldn't have been on the highest lane on pit road. It has nothing to do with being a Harvick fan because I can call him out when he does something dumb, but that was 100% Ambrose. Harvick tried to avoid the dummy.

Perhaps Harvick should raise his level of awareness. My take is that if you're going 45 on pit road and you run into the back of someone then you are clearly at fault and not paying attention.
Your opinion may vary.

Perhaps Harvick should raise his level of awareness. My take is that if you're going 45 on pit road and you run into the back of someone then you are clearly at fault and not paying attention.
Your opinion may vary.

There was nothing Harvick could've done, Ambrose came across his nose.

Unlike you and other posters on here, I can admit when my driver screws up. In this case, Ambrose was the dummy and your hatred for Harvick is clouding your judgement.

Unlike you and other posters on here, I can admit when my driver screws up. In this case, Ambrose was the dummy and your hatred for Harvick is clouding your judgement.
That's funny right there:XXROFL:

I don't hate Harvick, I just think he screwed up.

Ummm, yeah...ok. The same can't be said, of course, of your hatred for certain other drivers....:rolleyes:

Your opinion may vary.

First off, I thought it was supposed to be single file in the high line until you dive into your pit. I realize that cars sometimes get pushed to the inside, but they have to be aware that guys will be coming down to pit.

Back
Top Bottom