Bonehead of the week: Michigan/Montreal

Ambrose was in the high line. Kevin was on the inside, Ambrose cut into his box and Harvick ran him over.
[youtube]TXcph-e7kh0[/youtube]

Harvawreck had plenty of time to react, but chose to try to kill someone on pit road instead

Naughty Kevin, naughty:owquitit:

That was Harvicks fault, he should know where every cars pit is on pit lane and slow down when the car in front of him approaches it's pit I mean whats the rush? :sarcasm:

I really hate these analogies, but it's exactly like driving in the left lane on a highway because you're preparing to make your turn and someone else decides to stay in the right lane suddenly has to make their turn RIGHT NOW and comes across three lanes of traffic.

Ambrose just didn't use his head.

That's funny right there:XXROFL:

Ummm, yeah...ok. The same can't be said, of course, of your hatred for certain other drivers....:rolleyes:

If you want to go through the history of these forums, you'll find there's plenty of times I've criticized Harvick when he's done something stupid... just as I've criticized him for running in the Nationwide and Truck Series. :rolleyes:

If you want to go through the history of these forums, you'll find there's plenty of times I've criticized Harvick when he's done something stupid... just as I've criticized him for running in the Nationwide and Truck Series. :rolleyes:

Yup, keep on thinking that Andy. Ya wanna know why people give you a hard time? Read some of the thing you write, and how good you are at changing and contradicting yourself.:rolleyes:

on the Harvick deal, looked to me like Harvick was going to drive through someone else's pit to get into his own box but because he starts to turn next to Kahne's pit box. What he didn't count on was Ambrose being there, who himself waited till he got to his box to make the turn in, this is why he had the contact, luckily no one was hurt, amazingly enough I don't think there's been a Cup series crew member pit road fatality since Mike Rich back in 1990, R.I.P. As far as bonehead I gotta go with both Villenueve & the woman in the 81 car, they both made pretty stupid maneuvers. Some guy on youtube said he interviewed the girl in 81 and she told him she didn't have 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gear, well to me in that case, she should've shut the car off where it was and waved for assisstance, instead she chose to drive right in front of oncomming traffic & stop at a blind corner. Villenueve should have his NASCAR license suspended, how many idiot moves is NASCAR going to allow him to make before he hurts someone or himself...

just as I've criticized him for running in the Nationwide and Truck Series. :rolleyes:

I don't blame Harvick for that, it was a Financial decision to help get sponsorship for His Team and get them up and running. It isn't cheap or easy to get a team going even in NW.

3rd...Villeneuve

Funny the ESPN broadcast seemed to have cut out like 20 laps of that race during the replay. Their broadcast team sucks.

The MIS race, they missed a green flag start by like 3 laps.

Their broadcast team sucks.

If you are talking about the Montreal race, yeah, I tend to agree. Ricky Craven is the only one I really like out of that group. Crusty Wallace (who just had his ESPN contract extended thru 2014{?!}) is almost unbearable. Marty Reid is OK, but that's about as far as I will go.

The ESPN/ABC CUP Team is quite good, IMO. Allen Bestwick might be a DORK but he is a well-informed fan of the sport. Dale Jarrett is as good as Ned Jarrett was - maybe even better. Andy Petree is really good, I think.

And whenever I can see Jamie Little, I am happy! I love her little Monkee Face!!
http://www.racing-forums.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=3516&stc=1&d=1314205054

Attachments

• jamielittle.jpg
    jamielittle.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 141
Back
Top Bottom