Bonehead of the week: Michigan-Road America

MRM

Team Owner
My bonehead of the week is the tow truck people that couldn't attach a hook to Jesse Little's car when he got stuck in a gravel pit. They were using an open hook attached to a 3400lb race car stuck in several inches of gravel. The hook kept popping off. It took them at least 5 minutes to get it hooked right and get the car out of the pit.

I guess Kez for misjudging his speed going into that turn and losing it even though he did get some help with the speed. As HE said, no one to blame but him.
Prob not place to say It but props to the 18 for giving credits to the 2 team for probably being as fast as the 4. He usually only refers to them when he is degrading the 2.

Nascar for throwing the green at road america when Vinnie Miller is sitting down in Canada corner blown up with likely fluid on the track. Ran a half lap because he didn't get it going (shocking) then throwing the caution again

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Brad K. Wrecking a teammate out of the lead is always a surefire bonehead award winner.

Runner-up is everything about the Jesse Little/Stage 2 caution at Road America. Pockrass said it was a 29-minute yellow. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom