Bonehead of the Week: Michigan

I'd say Dillon and Kez as well......some of that situational awareness stuff Hamlin spoke of a while ago....

#3 If your going to run the apron for any reason, you should enter the racing surface safely

#3 If your going to run the apron for any reason, you should enter the racing surface safely
At the same time, they was after the stage break, no positions could be gained. Brad could’ve backed off and let him back in. Hints why it’s on both

8 team for blowing what should have been a big points day on the 3

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No half nekkid trophy queens is the biggest bone head every week.

Fast cars, Rock n Roll (or Honky Tonk music) and hawt oh my god hawt Wimmins belong together.
How can America ever have the dream or why does a man do all the crazy stuff he needs to do without some hawt wimmins to inspire him.
We wouldn't even be here without some lust, it is the true origins of the species.
It should be a priorty.

Thad Moffitt and Drew Dollar.

Being idiots on one of the fastest tracks on the calendar to result in a driver/team owner, Tim Richmond, to basically lose his car. Not to mention, Richmond is injured and is out indefinitely.

Just idiotic from the both of them.

Thad Moffitt and Drew Dollar.

Being idiots on one of the fastest tracks on the calendar to result in a driver/team owner, Tim Richmond, to basically lose his car. Not to mention, Richmond is injured and is out indefinitely.

Just idiotic from the both of them.
I didn’t see the ARCA race, but from my understanding of how I read it, Drew just got loose when he took out Thad. Thad was the one being an idiot. But as I said I not seen the first wreck, just the one where Thad took out Drew and Tim as well.

No half nekkid trophy queens is the biggest bone head every week.

Fast cars, Rock n Roll (or Honky Tonk music) and hawt oh my god hawt Wimmins belong together.
How can America ever have the dream or why does a man do all the crazy stuff he needs to do without some hawt wimmins to inspire him.
We wouldn't even be here without some lust, it is the true origins of the species.
It should be a priorty.
I know what you mean. I miss Ho Daddy

Corey Lajoie git yourself vacinated
....and drivers who run their mouths about that which they no nothing about. STFU......or get the jab, and set an example. The premier sport in this country that sets the standard for which NASCAR aspires....90% vaccinated......NASCAR.....a bunch of babble from high school graduates on the efficacy of a history making remedy to a worldwide problem. Are you ****** serious?

Back
Top Bottom