Bonehead of the week: Michigan

I believe that the question was about why the 23 couldn't catch the 4. The 22 was the reason why.
If you can’t stay in front of the guy behind you, you’re not gonna catch the one in front of you. Even if you were given the fastest car.

Because bubba drove in over his head and the 22 got around him. Bubba wasn’t good enough to get back around Joey quickly. After he got around him Kevin was still faster in clean air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe. No. No.

If you can’t stay in front of the guy behind you, you’re not gonna catch the one in front of you. Even if you were given the fastest car.
Maybe. When it sorted out, Joey ensured the Ford win....and not by having a faster car.

Maybe. No. No.
Joey did what he was supposed to do, he's a hard dude to pass for anyone. Even Bubba said it himself that Joey was doing his job, so its a part of it.

Can't fault a driver for doing his or her job.

Bonehead? Probably Yeley starting up that massive wreck.

Joey did what he was supposed to do, he's a hard dude to pass for anyone. Even Bubba said it himself that Joey was doing his job, so its a part of it.

Can't fault a driver for doing his or her job.

Bonehead? Probably Yeley starting up that massive wreck.
Let's ask Mr. Kenseth about that..... or Mr. Bush.....or......or......or.....Joey being Joey. That is why he is so loved.

Joey wasn't interested in a Ford win. He would have raced the same way had their been a Yota or a Bowtie up front. It's not always about manufacturers.
That is 100% not correct. If he was being pressured by a Ford, he would have let him go. Come on man. That race. That place. It is about the manufacturers....that's why they have a trophy for the winning OEM.

Being upset at yourself is being a bonehead move.

Replaying restarts and seeing what could be done differently, while giving Logano credit for doing his job is a bonehead move.

What a Galaxy Brain post.

4 seconds behind Harvick with 34 miles (17 laps) to go after he passed Logano and Wallace couldn't gain a second on Harvick. Not even close lol. All of the whining from Burton and Wallace couldn't change that fact.
For some reason folks don't seem to understand this ^ . They just want to blame the 22. I find it interesting watching the "veterans" making a clean pass relatively quickly during many races, vs guys like Blaney, Wallace and Bell that try for laps and laps to make the same pass.

4 seconds behind Harvick with 34 miles (17 laps) to go after he passed Logano and Wallace couldn't gain a second on Harvick. Not even close lol. All of the whining from Burton and Wallace couldn't change that fact.
What happens to the tires once a guy ***** with you like that? You know better. I know you do.

Being upset at yourself is being a bonehead move.

Replaying restarts and seeing what could be done differently, while giving Logano credit for doing his job is a bonehead move.

What a Galaxy Brain post.
Yeah, I find it interesting that most of the reputable media that I pay attention to feel the same way.

'Squintier, douchier eyes"......LOL! Love how Joey demonstratively shows that he's above the BS name calling of lowlifes like Harvick, Denny, Kyle, Tony, etc..

Also love how HE can get the blame for daring to RACE another guy for position and it's a bad thing? An intential thing to screw the other guy? Damn people are SOOO intent on making a victim out of someone else at all costs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WTF are we here for?

That is 100% not correct. If he was being pressured by a Ford, he would have let him go. Come on man. That race. That place. It is about the manufacturers....that's why they have a trophy for the winning OEM.
Why would he let someone go? He's in second place with plenty of time left especially if he catches a caution. Logano isnt gonna let his grandma go.

Why would he let someone go? He's in second place with plenty of time left especially if he catches a caution. Logano isnt gonna let his grandma go.
bull****. A faster Ford behind him with a Chevy or a Toyota leading? No ****** way. I will give him this....he is a team player. His car was **** and he knew it.

Tire wear wasnt a factor on the final run.
What does that even mean? How much of a factor would it need to be? Bubba didn't need much because his car was better than the 4, but when he gaps him by 4 seconds because of Logano's stuff, it was over.

What does that even mean? How much of a factor would it need to be? Bubba didn't need much because his car was better than the 4, but when he gaps him by 4 seconds because of Logano's stuff, it was over.
You made the reference that logano did something that hurt the 23's tires in post 53, it was common knowledge that tire wear wasnt critical sunday. The 22 was guilty of racing, doing his job. The 4 gapped the 22 and the 23 by 4 seconds and when Bubba cleared the 22 he still struggled to match or better the 4's lap times. You know I dont play favorites

bull****. A faster Ford behind him with a Chevy or a Toyota leading? No ****** way. I will give him this....he is a team player. His car was **** and he knew it.
Dude you are so irrational and emotionally invested its hard to have a level headed discussion. The 22 did his job like hes paid to do, if the leader would have been BJ McCleod he would have fought to keep his spot, it wasnt over and if a caution comes out and he gets another shot.

It wasn't Logano's fault, it was Harvick's. When he saw Bubba was having trouble getting around Joey, he should have slowed down and waited for Wallace to get by.

It wasn't Logano's fault, it was Harvick's. When he saw Bubba was having trouble getting around Joey, he should have slowed down and waited for Wallace to get by.
Oh, so THAT is what Revman has been trying to tell is. I thought it was if you qualify on the pole that means you have the fastest car game over. :idunno:

Oh, so THAT is what Revman has been trying to tell is. I thought it was if you qualify on the pole that means you have the fastest car game over. :idunno:
You've been watching F1 again, haven't you? We talked about that, remember? You're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting others too. Don't make us do another intervention.

I have no clue what Revman's point is. I think he's saying a Ford fighting a Toyota for position is a Bonehead move, but that can't be a correct interpretation.

You've been watching F1 again, haven't you? We talked about that, remember? You're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting others too. Don't make us do another intervention.

I have no clue what Revman's point is. I think he's saying a Ford fighting a Toyota for position is a Bonehead move, but that can't be a correct interpretation.
Kinda sounded that way. The Fords were bullying that poor tape free yota

We’re all hurtling around the sun together at a speed of 67,000 MPH while spinning on earth’s axis at 1,000 MPH.

You’d think we‘d find a way to get along.

Meanwhile, the sun and our solar system traverses the Milky Way galaxy at 448,000 MPH.

1 lap takes 230,000,000 years. Plenty of time to catch and pass Harvick.

Apparently you don't watch race cars other than Toyota's on race day. If you had, you would of seen Joey even racing his teammates as hard as he did Bubba. And, that's not just down the stretch, but anytime during the race. I think you are a bit over the top when it comes to manufactures and racing.

Apparently you don't watch race cars other than Toyota's on race day. If you had, you would of seen Joey even racing his teammates as hard as he did Bubba. And, that's not just down the stretch, but anytime during the race. I think you are a bit over the top when it comes to manufactures and racing.
I think he has a TRD TV. You get a little different coverage . It's an offshoot from the concept of beer goggles.

Meanwhile, the sun and our solar system traverses the Milky Way galaxy at 448,000 MPH.

1 lap takes 230,000,000 years. Plenty of time to catch and pass Harvick.
It will be alright cause in just a few days Kimi-Matias Räikkönen will make his Cup debut at the Glen.

When Kimi does that first Nascar interview that's when we will all be at peace and everything will make sense. We will all sing Kumbayu and want to get stoned drunk and stop being worried about Joey Lagano shidding Bubba Yoda out the Michigan race.
The healing will start and the tears will be wiped away for this 230,000 years or something....

Back
Top Bottom