Bonehead of the week: Michigan

It will be alright cause in just a few days Kimi-Matias Räikkönen will make his Cup debut at the Glen.

When Kimi does that first Nascar interview that's when we will all be at peace and everything will make sense. We will all sing Kumbayu and want to get stoned drunk and stop being worried about Joey Lagano shidding Bubba Yoda out the Michigan race.
The healing will start and the tears will be wiped away for this 230,000 years or something....
If Kimi wins will he show any emotion in the frontstretch interview?

It will be alright cause in just a few days Kimi-Matias Räikkönen will make his Cup debut at the Glen.

When Kimi does that first Nascar interview that's when we will all be at peace and everything will make sense. We will all sing Kumbayu and want to get stoned drunk and stop being worried about Joey Lagano shidding Bubba Yoda out the Michigan race.
The healing will start and the tears will be wiped away for this 230,000 years or something....
230 million, not thousand but yes. 😇

Apparently you don't watch race cars other than Toyota's on race day. If you had, you would of seen Joey even racing his teammates as hard as he did Bubba. And, that's not just down the stretch, but anytime during the race. I think you are a bit over the top when it comes to manufactures and racing.
No I don't.
You saw the whole race? Fascinating. Matt Kenseth hates him? Matt. Kenseth. Why? Hard racing? Let's define that.
Respectfully, I don't care what you think about how I approach this sport.

We’re all hurtling around the sun together at a speed of 67,000 MPH while spinning on earth’s axis at 1,000 MPH.

You’d think we‘d find a way to get along.
We (lower case intended). Just have a couple who portray themselves as "some of us" or "a lot of us" who are looking for friends....and pretty much just found each other. Kind of a warped love story.

bull****. A faster Ford behind him with a Chevy or a Toyota leading? No ****** way. I will give him this....he is a team player. His car was **** and he knew it.
Chevy-Ford-Toyota doesn't matter to these guys. There is no allegiance as far as they are concerned. Whatever they need to get the win. And if Harvick blew up or ran out of talent Joey has the lead. THAT'S what his motivation is.

Chevy-Ford-Toyota doesn't matter to these guys. There is no allegiance as far as they are concerned. Whatever they need to get the win. And if Harvick blew up or ran out of talent Joey has the lead. THAT'S what his motivation is.
That's bull****. Let's talk about Daytona and Talladega looking for friends. 100% Joey was looking for the win, and that is what he said followed by his happiness that at least a Ford won.

That's bull****. Let's talk about Daytona and Talladega looking for friends. 100% Joey was looking for the win, and that is what he said followed by his happiness that at least a Ford won.
No that's B.S. They look for drafting partners at the superspeedways and the yota's cry because that is what they do.

Let's talk about Daytona and Talladega looking for friends.
They don't have any choice at those tracks, they have to look for friends. But with three to go, they pick whoever they've found they work best with in the past and take the manufacturer's lecture later. If I recall, Tony and Jr. were inseparable even after SHR went to Ford.

No I don't.
You saw the whole race? Fascinating. Matt Kenseth hates him? Matt. Kenseth. Why? Hard racing? Let's define that.
Respectfully, I don't care what you think about how I approach this sport.
At least you didn't deny that your over the top. Appreciate that.

At real race tracks....should have qualified that. But even on the last lap of those tracks, they'll screw whoever to get the win.

But wait, you've been saying Joey was holding up Bubba to help Harvick? Which is it? He racing to stay in 2nd or holding up a Toyota?

Maybe. When it sorted out, Joey ensured the Ford win....and not by having a faster car.
Team mates, manufacturers, right. got it.

When Kyle Busch was asked if there is a strategy to get Martin Truex Jr into the playoffs, he replies, That's a bad question. We are at Richmond. I have an itch.

Back
Top Bottom