Bonehead of the week: Phoenix II

MRM

Team Owner
Let's hear it.

My two nominees are Brad Kesolowski in the NNS race for dumping Denny Hamlin and Dale Jr. for spinning out and causing a huge wreck.

Honorary Bonehead is myself for watching as much of it as I did.

I agree @ Junior.

I only saw the last half....i guess i didnt miss much.

Well...considering I am a true fan and watch it no matter what...:)

I would say their really wasn't a bonehead. I mean..everyone did their thing, and considering the fact that is was said Jr slid on oil...thei really wasn't anything that happened. Just a clean race in general.

I give it to Denny for his dumb comments after the race.

Heck I might not agree with what he said but for him to say its dumb. Just do it and don't say you are.

I didn't watch the race, so I can't really say anything.

I give it to Denny for his dumb comments after the race.

Heck I might not agree with what he said but for him to say its dumb. Just do it and don't say you are.

I missed it, what did he say?

It was at the end of the NW Race.

He basically came right out and said he plans to wreck Brad next weekend.

Good, I hope no one gets hurt but Brad needs to be schooled, he is a hothead who better watch himself, he is making enemies. I dont care for Brad ever since he wrecked Carl Edwards and sent him flying into the catch fence. Not once in Brad's post race interview did he say Im sorry I wrecked Carl and Im glad he is ok. Terrible!

Keselowski didnt intentionally wreck Edwards, and your are just lying about him not expressing concern.

How about the whole race since it was BORING and I was falling asleep during it. I had my hand on my laptop keys and I awoke to a few work and a ton of the same numers!

I'd have to go with Hamlin in the Nationwide race.

For the record, Brad didn't start that little exchange but he sure finished it. Hamlin tried to get 3-wide exiting turn 2 and pushed Brad up the track. Brad then came back bumped Hamlin up the track, then spun him out. I find it funny that Hamlin goes crying to the media after the race saying how he's going to "get Brad" and he's "going to take care of it".

Hamlin can dish it out, but he sure can't take it. Meanwhile Brad's all cool about it, and doesn't care what little Denny thinks. Remind anyone of a certain "tough customer"?

DaleEarnhardtSr.jpg

We'll see how this unfolds next week. My guess is Keselowski is playing little Denny like a violin, and is going to be the one doing the schooling.

Last night's Na$car Now said Brad was brought to the trailer for a talk. Not a word if Hambone was. Considering the veiled threat Hambone made I would have thought he would have been invited also.:confused:

Last night's Na$car Now said Brad was brought to the trailer for a talk. Not a word if Hambone was. Considering the veiled threat Hambone made I would have thought he would have been invited also.:confused:

My paper stated that both were brought to the trailer. Appears that Brad is winning the war of words while Denny is looking to be the fool. IMO, both are fools.

Good, I hope no one gets hurt but Brad needs to be schooled, he is a hothead who better watch himself, he is making enemies. I dont care for Brad ever since he wrecked Carl Edwards and sent him flying into the catch fence. Not once in Brad's post race interview did he say Im sorry I wrecked Carl and Im glad he is ok. Terrible!

Actually, it was Ryan Newman who sent Carl into the fence.

And Brad did say that he was glad Carl was OK.

Actually, it was Ryan Newman who sent Carl into the fence.

And Brad did say that he was glad Carl was OK.

I honestly didnt hear him but I believe you. I still dont like him. He is an arrogant SOB. Jimmy Spencer doesnt like him either. He was blasting him on NASCAR Raceday on Speed Channel, it was great!

I hope Danica races against Brad next year and she puts him into the wall.:D

NASCAR meets with Keselowski: NASCAR chairman Brian France and other top officials talked to rookie #12-Brad Keselowski before Sunday's Sprint Cup race at Phoenix International Raceway about his over-aggressive driving that has angered several drivers. "It's hard to bust a guy for being aggressive, but there's a fine line between being aggressive and destructive," Series director John Darby said. "From listening and talking to people, he's already got a few drivers upset. Typically if you leave it alone you get a worse situation, so we'll talk to him." Keselowski said the meeting was good and that he was impressed that France was part of it. "It's the first time I've ever had a conversation with him," Keselowski said. "It's good to know he cared enough to be there and is paying attention to what is happening in the sport." The meeting was called in response to Saturday's Nationwide Series race at PIR in which Keselowski reignited his feud with Denny Hamlin. Asked if he thought the meeting was necessary, Keselowski smiled and said, "I don't have all the answers." Darby said there are no plans to talk to Hamlin and he's not worried that the retaliation will take place in the Cup race.(in part from ESPN)(11-15-2009)

I don't think there is a bonehead this week. Well, I nominate me for watching another lame nascar race start to finish.

I like what Hamlin did and I'm sure nascar probably secretly thanked him. Now they could actually have people watching the nationwide race. I like Kes also but he had to have seen this coming.

Keselowski for intentionally wrecking Hamlin...... again.

Seems to be a recurring pattern here, Keselowski intentionally wrecking other drivers.

Keselowski for intentionally wrecking Hamlin...... again.

Seems to be a recurring pattern here, Keselowski intentionally wrecking other drivers.

Speaking of Hamlin. I read where he wants to be a leader in the garage area and is upset that no one is listening to him. :D

Speaking of Hamlin. I read where he wants to be a leader in the garage area and is upset that no one is listening to him. :D he

This is true. He's all upset that the powers that be would listen to a 4-time champ and not ask HIS opinion. The guys on Nascar Now were ripping him in that he hasn't even won one championship let alone 4. They also said Jeff was not the only one who went to NASCAR, just that he was the only one to admit it and they gave him props for having the balls to admit it. There were many others. This goes back to the bump drafting in the corners at Dega.

Denny's not only saying these things to reporters, he's been complaining to anyone and everyone who follows him on Twitter. This has been going on for a while now. He's got plenty to say about everything and he's been getting it back from others in the sport via his "tweets."

I really don't care for BK but i have never cared for Hamlin ether, both need put on their big boy undies and grow up, these 2 are prime examples of why nascar is dying

I really don't care for BK but i have never cared for Hamlin ether, both need put on their big boy undies and grow up, these 2 are prime examples of why nascar is dying

Suppose?

These two whine and cry as if they've been playing lunch break intramural dodgeball.

Hamlin a garage leader? Who in hell is going to take seriously, a guy who can barely form words when he speaks and does exactly the samethig he *****es about others doing?

Suppose?

These two whine and cry as if they've been playing lunch break intramural dodgeball.

Hamlin a garage leader? Who in hell is going to take seriously, a guy who can barely form words when he speaks and does exactly the samethig he *****es about others doing?

I have been saying that forever!!! Man it makes me happy to hear someone else feels the way I do!
:partytime

Back
Top Bottom