Bonehead of the week: Phoenix

MRM

Team Owner
I didn't see the NNS race, heard there were a few candidates there. I guess my pick has to be Kyle Busch's team for taking 4 tires and giving away the race.

I didn't see the NNS race, heard there were a few candidates there. I guess my pick has to be Kyle Busch's team for taking 4 tires and giving away the race.

I'd go with JPM's crew. Each of the last three pitstops saw him lose positions.

Kurt Busch's move on lap 15:mad:

Yep,those boneheads Chad and Jimmy made the same stupid move.When will they ever learn to call a race?Course if there had been a second caution,then the bonehead move would have been not taking four.

The #14 team for having a POS car for the 2nd race in a row.

I like this one. No excuse for that. Martinsville was bad enough but this race was pathetic. Hung around 9-12 for a while and then toward the end they just lost the setup all together when they needed it most.

The tire thing for the teams on the last pitstop could have gone either way. One more GWC would have made all the 4 tire takers look good.

Back
Top Bottom