Bonehead of the week: Ponoco-Iowa

MRM

Team Owner
This is a tough week to decide who should be bonehead of the week. You have either Kurt Busch or Jimmie Johnson, depending on how you see it. You have the truck driver for the #66 truck team taking out the flagman's stand at Pocono. But after carefully thinking it over, I'm giving it to Carl Edwards. Not necessarily for running over Stenhouse because I don't think he could have avoided him. But for blaming him for it anyway and then giving it to his crew after the race. What a clown.

This is a tough week to decide who should be bonehead of the week. You have either Kurt Busch or Jimmie Johnson, depending on how you see it. You have the truck driver for the #66 truck team taking out the flagman's stand at Pocono. But after carefully thinking it over, I'm giving it to Carl Edwards. Not necessarily for running over Stenhouse because I don't think he could have avoided him. But for blaming him for it anyway and then giving it to his crew after the race. What a clown.

All I saw was the finish, no interviews or anything. What the hell did Edwards say or do after the race?

Kyle whining about Nascar letting Brad race & Win with a broke foot!!

this forum has all the juicy news...:beerbang:

I know that it was accidental and all, but it has to be the hauler driver for the 66 truck team.

If he wasn't fired (and I hope he wasn't), I'll bet that a section of that flagstand ends up back in the shop.

All I saw was the finish, no interviews or anything. What the hell did Edwards say or do after the race?

You can hear Edwards' post-race comments on nascar.com. He basically tried to make it sound like Stenhouse was blocking him and they've had other issues before.

You can hear Edwards' post-race comments on nascar.com. He basically tried to make it sound like Stenhouse was blocking him and they've had other issues before.

Carl is one of the biggest blockers in nascar when he isn't racing a big name driver. Crying about Ricky racing you the same way is childish. Carl will think about that last wreck and decide he needs to wall Ricky to teach him a lesson. This clown rewrites reality to suit his rage. Kenseth. "It's just racing" and 15 minutes mugs the guy. Kez at Talladega. "Brad did exactly what he should have done. I didnt realize he got alongside me so fast, and I cut down". A few weeks later, it's Brads fault and he intentionally wrecked him. When Carl 'misjudged' his front end by a foot and turned Brad in front of the field at Daytona, according to Carl, it was half Brad's fault.

The guys a nut.

Carl is one of the biggest blockers in nascar
The guys a nut.

Not only the biggest BLOCKER but he is the man with the biggest two faces as well.
That's why I call him Eddie Haskell.

Good Morning, Mrs. Cleaver. My, but you look lovely today.

Not only the biggest BLOCKER but he is the man with the biggest two faces as well.
That's why I call him Eddie Haskell.

Good Morning, Mrs. Cleaver. My, but you look lovely today.
You mean you didn't think Mrs. Cleaver was hot? I still bet she was having an affair with the milk man.:D

You mean you didn't think Mrs. Cleaver was hot? I still bet she was having an affair with the milk man.:D

Overheard one night outside June and Ward's bedroom. "Ward, aren't you being too rough on the Beaver"?

True story. :D

Overheard one night outside June and Ward's bedroom. "Ward, aren't you being too rough on the Beaver"?

True story. :D

Different but related from the Nationwide race when Jamie Dick went out and the crawl says Dick out:D

What I saw was after the Kurt pass, Kurt doing the slide down and trying to take the pass back. As he did this Jimmy came down on him to block and hit him. Kurt then returned the favor. Have at it boys.

I have never really liked this thread and for the most part have stayed away from it because it is quite a distraction from the sport I love.

Starting today, I will nominate a board member that displays the most negativity towards our sport for the bone head of the week.

Andy, you have won the bonehead of the week in my eyes.

Johnson--Kurt RAced him Clean...

I'll second, and also include the little huff he was in because someone got in his majesty's way while he was trying to make a practice qualifying lap. Of course the track was open to everyone but get out of the kings way, hes special.

I'll second, and also include the little huff he was in because someone got in his majesty's way while he was trying to make a practice qualifying lap. Of course the track was open to everyone but get out of the kings way, hes special.

:beerbang:

I have never really liked this thread and for the most part have stayed away from it because it is quite a distraction from the sport I love.

Starting today, I will nominate a board member that displays the most negativity towards our sport for the bone head of the week.

Andy, you have won the bonehead of the week in my eyes.

I nominate you for having blinders on.

Gee, Mrs. Cleaver! That sure is a nice beaver you are a-shaving!

Attachments

• shaving-the-beaver.jpg
    shaving-the-beaver.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom