Bonehead of the week: Richmond II

MRM

Team Owner
Have to give it to Goodyear for bringing an awful tire that produced no racing.

Yep. I wonder why they didn't bring the tires they used in the spring. NASCAR and Goodyear need to stop messing with the rules and stop trying to fix what wasn't broken.

I think the guy who sang in the pre race festivities deserves it since nearly all the drivers didn't even show up to compete for the award - and that singer guy was terrible.

Bw5eHJICMAAG2uW.jpg:large

If he's a real fan where's his beer???:)
I would guess he had already had quite a few. Got his 10-15 minutes of fame. Didn't Tony Stewart use to climb the fences like that?

Tony wouldn't exactly climb to the overhang of the fence. Just to the flag stand. But that stopped years ago. I wanna say 2007 or 2008. Somedays I still hope he'll climb again when he wins the Daytona 500.

Bonehead of the race? Nascar for not throwing a debris caution.

Gotta go with the fence man. Good Avator material.

Goodyear was not to blame for this race. The stupid down force package is and along with every other race.

EDIT: The combination of the two is what sucks.

I don't even know where to start. Maybe the drunk fence climber? The security around the fences?

the guys in the booth

Kyle Busch, its gotta be Kyle Busch for wrecking Matt Kenseth or whoever he wrecked :idunno: he had to wreck something besides the Nationwide series :rolleyes:

The teams got a new tire. It rained off and on, screwed up practice, what little time they had to figure out the setup with the was in the daytime on a washed off track, and on a little track the setup is everything. So what, move on already, it will be a different story next time.

Back
Top Bottom