Bonehead of the Week: Richmond

S

Stacy

Congrats Jimmie! That was a "gangsta" move -- taking out NASCAR's favorite son.

Junior, running high and minding his own business, when he got whacked by HMS teammate and 7-time Champ driving across the track like a distracted soccer mom...

Keith Rodden, just fire Keith Rodden already for the sake of us Kasey fans fire Keith Rodden.

Kurt was racing?

JJ's spotter or JJ not listening?

My real Bummer of the race was all the drivers who didn't listen in the drivers meeting for the warning you must have all 4 wheels inside the cone. Multiply that by the CC's not reminding drivers before the pit opened of the rule change.

Kurt was racing?

JJ's spotter or JJ not listening?

My real Bummer of the race was all the drivers who didn't listen in the drivers meeting for the warning you must have all 4 wheels inside the cone. Multiply that by the CC's not reminding drivers before the pit opened of the rule change.

He finished in 8th so yes.

Whoever threw that caution for a shop rag on the track.
Well, that would be Race Control, and I believe David Hoots is the one that makes that call. ( I could be wrong on the person)

Well, that would be Race Control, and I believe David Hoots is the one that makes that call. ( I could be wrong on the person)

If so, then David Hoots for throwing the caution for a _____________ rag.

And in the "Bonehead of the Media" category, Chris Knighter for saying the rag caution was justified.

Johnson went from "will he win three in a row" to a JWT move on a fellow backmarker. Sorry Hendricks. Kyle B going from thinking I'll get out of the pits ahead of that dastardly Joey and block him for the win. I'll teach him and his crew for drawing blood, to a back marker trying to outrun the press in the pits. It will all change next week.

I guess it depends where you are coming from with the "costly trick" comment. Looks like Logano hung out as long as possible before turning in to me. I've seen cars stay out a lot longer than that too.

I guess it depends where you are coming from with the "costly trick" comment. Looks like Logano hung out as long as possible before turning in to me. I've seen cars stay out a lot longer than that too.

So what if he hung out to the last second? Is it his job to guide anyone to the pits.
Kyle didn't follow Joey, his car was to the left of Joey's rear. Bad bad Kyle.

Johnson, wonder if he's hired Mr. T for security??:lol2:

Kyle got duped and he wasn't happy about it.

Hendrick Motorsports for being an embarsssment all weekend. I don't think any of there cars were top 10 material. The 88 having this "horrid luck" is due to Dale or the car running in 20th every week.

Kyle for not using his head when pitting. They were warned about pitting and if he would have used a brain cell he would have at least thought about not being outside of Joey. All he had to do was stay directly behind and he would have been OK.

Kyle for not using his head when pitting. They were warned about pitting and if he would have used a brain cell he would have at least thought about not being outside of Joey. All he had to do was stay directly behind and he would have been OK.
But Kyle drives to the beat of his own drum. :)

Back
Top Bottom