Bonehead of the week-Watkins Glen

I saw Gluck's tweets pretty much blasting NASCAR, saying they refuse to admit a mistake and so on. I'm really beginning to think NASCAR pulled his hard card and he can only go to a few tracks that he gets approved for credentials for. He really has it out for NASCAR as of late.

The guy is just a jacka*s. They should give him a random test and ban him:)

Has anybody seen a Ryan Truex interview, I cant find one.

Has anybody seen a Ryan Truex interview, I cant find one.

I haven't seen an interview but the video clearly shows him locking his brakes with some unexpected results. I suppose it could be seen as him intentionally wrecking Patrick but the logic behind that escaped me completely.

Bonehead was NASCAR Race Control...
Congrats to Marcos for the win. The winner is not the problem. It's how NASCAR showed thier inconsistency and lack of proper discretion at throwing cautions.

They love to throw them for debris, which many times is the "phantom" debris that we never see. A piece of tape, a water bottle, etc and they throw a caution but when you have oil on the track( And every driver said it was there so they cant deny it was there) which is a deliberate hazard and dont throw the caution, this just plain doesnt make sense. I will never understand it.

And you know me, I hate a lot of NASCAR cautions and Ive spoke about it before many times but this time, they should of thrown a caution but didnt.

This race was on its final lap and it should of been called yellow and Kyle or Brad should of won. Hey, I would not of complained at all about that outcome. That would of been the right and fair way to end the race.

Bonehead was NASCAR Race Control...
Congrats to Marcos for the win. The winner is not the problem. It's how NASCAR showed thier inconsistency and lack of proper discretion at throwing cautions.

They love to throw them for debris, which many times is the "phantom" debris that we never see. A piece of tape, a water bottle, etc and they throw a caution but when you have oil on the track( And every driver said it was there so they cant deny it was there) which is a deliberate hazard and dont throw the caution, this just plain doesnt make sense. I will never understand it.

And you know me, I hate a lot of NASCAR cautions and Ive spoke about it before many times but this time, they should of thrown a caution but didnt.

This race was on its final lap and it should of been called yellow and Kyle or Brad should of won. Hey, I would not of complained at all about that outcome. That would of been the right and fair way to end the race.
:cheers:

Yep. Can you imagine what would happen, down the road, if NASCAR instantly threw a caution the second a single driver who needed a caution (see:Jr) reported oil on the track? Or if someone was about to get passed on the last lap shouted "OIL" and NASCAR instantly threw the caution and ended the race?

It would have ruined the race. How many cars would run out of gas while NASCAR cleaned the track? BTW how many spun out in the last lap or two? I think the drivers adapted to a changing track.

Well to be fair Brad did bump him back...problem was he bumped him so far out of the oiled up groove that Marcos got some traction.
Agreed. And if this race is pre-200_? ( whenever they decided to pave that area beyong the racetrack), Kez wins the race.

I'm changing my vote to all the armchair race officials on Twitter today that had more information about what NASCAR knew than NASCAR has. LOL

Back
Top Bottom