Bonehead Richmond....

Must have been the exhaust fumes, they all seemed to screw up one time or another, damn I thought they were professional drivers?

Did he even race this weeekend? I don't recall hearing a caution due to his driving it during the NNS race that the yellow fell. I could be mistaken though...

He raced, but uncle Rusty put buttons on his front bumper, then wired Stevens nads to the alternator.

It seemed to work just fine.

He raced, but uncle Rusty put buttons on his front bumper, then wired Stevens nads to the alternator.

It seemed to work just fine.

Rusty is his dad and his uncle now?

Gotta agree with this. He picked a fight with Johnson, and Johnson repaid him in kind.

How do you figure that? JJ wrecked himself trying to wreck the 22 - and the 22 went on his merry way. How is THAT a repayment? :rolleyes:

I voter the BHOTR (bone head of the race) award to the driver of the 48!

But, to be fair, there is no shortage of eligible candidates...

Gotta agree with this. He picked a fight with Johnson, and Johnson repaid him in kind.

6 13 18 Kyle Busch Toyota M&M's 38/0 400
31 3 48 Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet Lowe's / Power of Pride 14/1 362

images

The bonehead should go to whoever poofed or got my bonehead thread poofed. :owquitit:

How can anyone blame JJ? Kurt took him out and JJ tried to repay the favor. Dear God, am I defending JJ???????? If I drank I would have one right now.

At the Richmond International Raceway on Saturday night roughly around 9:30 pm....

I mean seriously man, Busch did take JJ out...I mean that was clear as day!

That was a racing deal......Kurt got in the corner too hard and JJ happened to be there...He didn't do it on purpose...my god!!! You guys act like ke pulled an Edwards or a Kyle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqz_xjioAAg

Intentional or not (even thought I believe intentional)...Busch took JJ out....

Intentional or not (even thought I believe intentional)...Busch took JJ out....

JJ messed up, because he had a good act going with Kurt. He was wrecking Kurt again and again (2 races in a row one year), and Kurt never retaliated. That's all over now.

JJ messed up, because he had a good act going with Kurt. He was wrecking Kurt again and again (2 races in a row one year), and Kurt never retaliated. That's all over now.

But if Kurt REALLY believes that "rubbin is a part of racin" the way he preaches...he should understand...right? :D

Back
Top Bottom