Boris, or Ron...?

Will either Boris Said or Ron Fellows win the Dodge/Save Mart 350?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't Know

• Total voters
W

Ward Burton

Will either Boris Said or Ron Fellows win the Dodge/Save Mart 350?

After qualifying...I dont know...maybe Said might actually get the win!

Neither wasn't listed, but that's what I would have chosen.

Originally posted by nascat22@Jun 20 2003, 10:24 PM
What do you mean? Its a YES or NO question?

The odds are against them but it sure does look good to see that 01 car in the front, where it would be if Jerry was running it!

I like Boris I hope he wins!

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Jun 21 2003, 05:12 AM
The odds are against them but it sure does look good to see that 01 car in the front, where it would be if Jerry was running it!

I like Boris I hope he wins!
A very good possibility it would be in front, right where it was last year before the Nadeau driven car went out with a handful of laps to go. :D

I remember a few years back when Jerry started on the outside of the front row at Sears Point and decided to cut turn 2 through the grass to take the first lap lead. I don't think his car lasted long after that B)

First string drivers in first string cars.....hmmm...but I still think a Cup regular will win...#31?

Originally posted by Windsor377@Jun 21 2003, 06:36 PM
First string drivers in first string cars.....hmmm...but I still think a Cup regular will win...#31?
I think a WC regular will win. I don't think it will be Robby. A race a few years ago didn't he not let a lap car go by and it costed him the race? I may be wrong with that. Robby, IMO, doesn't have the patience.

Originally posted by Bucky Badger+Jun 21 2003, 07:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bucky Badger @ Jun 21 2003, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Windsor377@Jun 21 2003, 06:36 PM
I think a WC regular will win. I don't think it will be Robby. A race a few years ago didn't he not let a lap car go by and it costed him the race? I may be wrong with that. Robby, IMO, doesn't have the patience. [/b][/quote]
You're right about that...both accounts. He's got the ability and he can run this track. We'll see. That's why they run the races.

Originally posted by gordon24fan@Jun 21 2003, 02:17 PM
I remember a few years back when Jerry started on the outside of the front row at Sears Point and decided to cut turn 2 through the grass to take the first lap lead. I don't think his car lasted long after that B)
Yep, sadly the car didn't last long after that. He finished 43 or 42. It's a shame he could be in this race because the car would be the exact same place if he was. It is obviously a good car and Jerry is an awesome road racer as he has proved.

Originally posted by ward22+Jun 20 2003, 10:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ward22 @ Jun 20 2003, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nascat22@Jun 20 2003, 10:24 PM
What do you mean? Its a YES or NO question? [/b][/quote]
Sorry I got confused :wacko: O.K. I voted NO

Back
Top Bottom