Brad Keselowski's Talladega win was career win #35.

jaqua19

Team Owner
I didn't realize he has won that many races. He's also won at least 3 times for 5 consecutive seasons. I don't think any other driver can day the same, except Harvick.

Brad is overdue for another cup.

Pointless thread, I know. I didn't realize he's won that many races.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Crazy how he burst onto the scene and got a Cup within three years...

Crazy how he burst onto the scene and got a Cup within three years...
I was absolutely shocked and I hated it because I was a Carl Edwards fan.

I honestly consider that the second season. Since he drove the 12 car his rookie year. Was that a rebrand of the 12? Or did he move to another team within the organization? I can't remember.

But that was his second season of being competitive, the year he won the title. It's one of the most impressive championships of the modern era, in my opinion. I really thought he would have another championship by now

I was absolutely shocked and I hated it because I was a Carl Edwards fan.

I honestly consider that the second season. Since he drove the 12 car his rookie year. Was that a rebrand of the 12? Or did he move to another team within the organization? I can't remember.

But that was his second season of being competitive, the year he won the title. It's one of the most impressive championships of the modern era, in my opinion. I really thought he would have another championship by now

Looks like he now trains CC for other drivers.

Brad reminds me the most of Dale Earnhardt. The upbringing in racing, the scrapiness but also smoothness in how he drives. Not afraid to mix it up. He's been pretty stellar and had a HOF career, I really hopes he gest 1 or 2 more championships with that Daytona 500 win as well.

Brad reminds me the most of Dale Earnhardt. The upbringing in racing, the scrapiness but also smoothness in how he drives. Not afraid to mix it up. He's been pretty stellar and had a HOF career, I really hopes he gest 1 or 2 more championships with that Daytona 500 win as well.

Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt, Jimmie Johnson and Kevin Harvick are the only drivers in the history of the sport to win the 500, Brickyard 400, Southern 500, and Coke 600.

Brad's just missing the Daytona 500, (as is Kyle Busch).

One more 500 will put him in an elite company, and another cup to go along with it will cement himself amongst the best 12-15 to ever do it, imo.

I didn't realize he has won that many races. He's also won at least 3 times for 5 consecutive seasons. I don't think any other driver can day the same, except Harvick.

Brad is overdue for another cup.

Pointless thread, I know. I didn't realize he's won that many races.

I was very surprised when I looked up his age & saw that he's 37. The guy has been in the sport since 2004 I believe. He really had to earn his place in this sport. His accolades are very good.

Back
Top Bottom