Brady retires

I thought he'd never retire. What a superhuman athlete he is. I've spent most all of his career with hatred for this guy, as a Steelers fan. I've only come to appreciate him since his New England departure. A living legend. Congrats to him.

FKS2BKhX0Ag1lf_.jpeg

Last edited:
I've never been a Brady or a Patriots fan...

But when/if he makes it official, we'll have lost the chance to ever again see the greatest and most clutch QB in history play the game. The Patriots run with him will probably never be matched, and then he topped off his career by going to a whole new team and winning another one.

But as a Raiders fan, I'll say it once again: it was a fumble!

That's beautiful.
Like, for the fans of the team I hope he does something. Like if he’s pissed at the organization, that’s one thing. But those fans didn’t do anything wrong. Hell most of them jumped to damn Tampa with his ass

Like, for the fans of the team I hope he does something. Like if he’s pissed at the organization, that’s one thing. But those fans didn’t do anything wrong. Hell most of them jumped to damn Tampa with his ass

Genuine Patriots fans, rather than the millions of bandwagoners, have had it pretty darn good, and will again, because Belichick will find his way back to the top.

Genuine Patriots fans, rather than the millions of bandwagoners, have had it pretty darn good, and will again, because Belichick will find his way back to the top.
That’s true. But I still think it’s kinda messed up Tom didn’t mention them. So, maybe for their sake he has something planned.

Tom Brady is the best quarterback to ever play the game "sorry Joe Montana" and he has given me a lot of years of exiting football even if he was on the opposing team. Even though he is still as good as he ever was, I understand why he would want to take the time to enjoy something else in his life while he can. Thanks' Tom for everything you have done in football because it has been a fun ride watching you as the master in the football world.

Wish he would have taken one more year and got the farewell tour, but I get it. 40 used to be a death sentence for NFL quarterbacks. Brady won multiple superbowls after 40 and led the NFL in passing yards at 44. Just crazy to think the young guy I was watching play for Michigan and split time with Drew Henson when I was 9 years old was still kicking ass now that I'm in my 30s.

And another thing. I'm sick of all this "who's going to be the next Brady" BS. There will never be another Brady. Not even close.

FB_IMG_1643847896967.jpg

...or you know at least around here

Back
Top Bottom