BREAKING: 27 Killed in Massacre at Conneticut Elementary School

I just heard on the news Westboro Baptist Church is thinking of protesting the children funnerals.

So, the Westboro Baptist Church is going to protest legalized abortion, which they say kills children, by picketing the funerals of 20 dead children. :confused: Um.... a blah blah blah... I'm at a loss for words.

There is a big part of me that would like to see some racing people rough up the Westboro Maggot Church. It seriously would be an honourable redneck endeavor and again I am being serious.

But it is the wrong focus and a small skirmish, in comparison to the real war.
Maybe better said a sad part of the foolish circus, that can shift even distract us from a better purpose.

To give Westboro the pain for pain feels good and I like it. But it doesn't do much to help, and in some ways the Westboro whores would just get the perverse attention they seek.
The devil will take care his own, somebody will take them out sooner or later. At the least I trust that they will have to answer to God for hate they peddle.

The surviving children all over country just lost a little innocence. It happened there it can here, a bad man can come in with big machine guns and just kill us all.

Those little ones just need our assurance that we will be watching their backs more attentively. While there young we just need to show up and hold their hand. Be there for the ball games, school events etc. We have to teach them how to live, how to love, and how to give. We need to teach kids to share with the poor kids. To mow the lawns of the elderly just because it is right and decent.
Do something like meals on wheels, it isn't glamourous but there are dear old people that have already completed their life's work needing some one just to care.

Strong daddies first of all just being there, and we cant do that while we are organizing a Westboro posse. But on the other hand if someone has the posse headquarters address let me know, I will send a dollar.

There is a big part of me that would like to see some racing people rough up the Westboro Maggot Church. It seriously would be an honourable redneck endeavor and again I am being serious.

But it is the wrong focus and a small skirmish, in comparison to the real war.
Maybe better said a sad part of the foolish circus, that can shift even distract us from a better purpose.

To give Westboro the pain for pain feels good and I like it. But it doesn't do much to help, and in some ways the Westboro whores would just get the perverse attention they seek.
The devil will take care his own, somebody will take them out sooner or later. At the least I trust that they will have to answer to God for hate they peddle.

The surviving children all over country just lost a little innocence. It happened there it can here, a bad man can come in with big machine guns and just kill us all.

Those little ones just need our assurance that we will be watching their backs more attentively. While there young we just need to show up and hold their hand. Be there for the ball games, school events etc. We have to teach them how to live, how to love, and how to give. We need to teach kids to share with the poor kids. To mow the lawns of the elderly just because it is right and decent.
Do something like meals on wheels, it isn't glamourous but there are dear old people that have already completed their life's work needing some one just to care.

Strong daddies first of all just being there, and we cant do that while we are organizing a Westboro posse. But on the other hand if someone has the posse headquarters address let me know, I will send a dollar.

For me, when it comes to Westboro, it's VERY personal......................but that's for a different thread topic.

I agree with everything you said, Greg. I just think, I don't know, we, as a society don't teach kids the value of life anymore. Instead of taking them to church or teaching them right from wrong, we buy them toy guns and modern warfare videogames. I've ranted before about how the American family isn't the same anymore. If you find a family in a suburban town that has dinner as a family, you've made history. I went to a few high school football games and I was amazed at how many parents weren't sitting in the stands.

The contrast of the spectrum is obvious. On one hand, we cry for the senseless killing of innocent children and in the same moment we recognize the need for and support the demise of another demographic.
We witness senseless killing of innocence while those that deserve killing flourish in protest.
What the fuk is wrong with this world?

The contrast of the spectrum is obvious. On one hand, we cry for the senseless killing of innocent children and in the same moment we recognize the need for and support the demise of another demographic.
We witness senseless killing of innocence while those that deserve killing flourish in protest.
What the fuk is wrong with this world?

God Bless America.

So, the Westboro Baptist Church is going to protest legalized abortion, which they say kills children, by picketing the funerals of 20 dead children. :confused: Um.... a blah blah blah... I'm at a loss for words.

Hopefully law enforcement will exercise proper judgement and keep them as far away as possible. It's bad enough to harass the families of gay and lesbian soldiers who sacraficed themselves for their country but this crosses a line.

Hopefully law enforcement will exercise proper judgement and keep them as far away as possible. It's bad enough to harass the families of gay and lesbian soldiers who sacraficed themselves for their country but this crosses a line.

Unfortunately, they can't because the Supreme Court decided they have the right to protest at these funerals. If law enforcement kept them away from the funerals, they'd be violating the Westboro Baptists Church's Constitutional rights. It sucks though.

Unfortunately, they can't because the Supreme Court decided they have the right to protest at these funerals. If law enforcement kept them away from the funerals, they'd be violating the Westboro Baptists Church's Constitutional rights. It sucks though.

Being a non U.S. citizen, I'm not going to judge your constitutional rights but maybe some of the more sensible people will consider doing what the Aggies did back in July.

I met a Patriot Rider a couple of years ago, I posted a pic of his bike a Boss Hog. Motorcycle with a Chevy 350.
He said he cannot wait for phelps and co. to show up at a funeral he's at.

Let's hope that there's no more violence as the families of these poor souls have seen enough.

I don't understand the "westboro baptist church" as they call themselves. Apparently their bibles are missing a whole lot of pages. It is not our place to judge, it is our place to love people unconditionally.

These scumbags have somehow linked the shooting of 20 kids to God punishing people for Gay Marriage:rolleyes:

I know we should ignore them because they feed on the attention but it's hard sometimes.

These scumbags have somehow linked the shooting of 20 kids to God punishing people for Gay Marriage:rolleyes:

I know we should ignore them because they feed on the attention but it's hard sometimes.

Their God punishing innocent children for same-sex marriage?

IMO, anyone who would truly believe that should quite possibly be institutionalized and kept from the midsts of general public.

Something that really sickens me is the people online who have zero respect for the victims. I've read quotes like "Well at least the parents can get money back on those Christmas gifts now". People complaining that the news coverage stopped them from watching X TV show and nonsense like that. I swear, it should be legal to go to those people and punch them right in the mouth.

:confused: ??? I never said "At least they can money back on those Christmas gifts now"!

I said "Instead of celebrating Christmas and watching their kids open their presents, parents are going to make funeral plans and return their children's gifts". I did NOT mean that in a positive way. I meant that parents having to return gifts that they were planning to watch their kids open and be excited about has got to be tough.

:confused: ??? I never said "At least they can money back on those Christmas gifts now"!

I said "Instead of celebrating Christmas and watching their kids open their presents, parents are going to make funeral plans and return their children's gifts". I did NOT mean that in a positive way. I meant that parents having to return gifts that they were planning to watch their kids open and be excited about has got to be tough.

Wasn't talking about you. I was talking about a comment I read on a yahoo article earlier.

Progress? Meanwhile the Oklahoma super majority republican house just introduced a bill last week to make it legal to open carry at 18 instead of 21.

Progress? Meanwhile the Oklahoma super majority republican house just introduced a bill last week to make it legal to open carry at 18 instead of 21.

I'll leave the politics to the Podium, but it's too bad that guns had to become a wedge political issue decades ago. Give politicians a wedge and they'll use it to carve out votes.

Back
Top Bottom