BREAKING: Police Officer Killed at MIT in Boston

I can't predict the future but obviously you know everything. If there are ties to Chechnyan rebels, this is a whole new ****storm.
It helps if you have 1 of these.
crystal.jpg

Well if he did it thinking that he would soon meet allah, everybody I know would like to help him reach his goal, that is after meditating with him for a day or two in private with a few choice implements.

Now the kids dad says they are innocent and it's a American Conspiracy just to kill his kids.

Not searching by grid but picking and choosing what houses they are searching?????

Really killing the 19 y/o would be the most merciful thing for all concerned in my opinion. It not about celebrating the death of the guilty either, there is nothing to be happy about.
I would just hate to see the victims having to relive the horrors in the court room.

The garbage that committed the crime deserves more than the ease of being shot to death. But the trash needs to be disposed of quickly and simply in order to allow the innocent family members the pain of his continued exsistence.

Obviously they are scarred forever the lost limbs are gone, the parents of the boy who died, I suppose something inside them died too, the hurt will never heal.
At least their treasured memories of better times should not be polluted by the unworthy existence of the killers.
I see no value in trying to comprehend the killer just kill him ASAP.

ABC News said the older brother had been charged with assaulting his girlfriend and, right after that, turned in to some jihadist assprick.

The younger terrorist, the one still at large, said something about "A decade in America, already I want out" on Facebook. Well, he's gonna be "out" shortly. :growl:

They said a lady called in and said she found some bloddy clothes and blood on her boat and asked for somebody to come check it out.

NBC said they're "carrying young women away" and evacuating civilians from the scene. They're worried about a possible shootout or worse.

Now the dad is coming to the US and looking for justice for the "framing" of his boys.

Would be great if a sharp shooter could just shoot him in the head (Hells Bells by ACDC as background music too)

Back
Top Bottom