Brett Bodine Ready to Return to the Track

W

Ward Burton

After suffering multiple injuries in an accident last month at Michigan International Speedway, Brett Bodine has healed and is anxious to return to racing. Doctors have released him to race again after a successful recuperation period following surgery on his right clavical and some other minor injuries. Bodine is scheduled to test next week at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, with plans to return to competition at the Brickyard 400 next month. "I am really looking forward to getting back on the track. I'm afraid I don't make a very good spectator," Brett said following his return from the Pepsi 400 where he watched his brother race. "I really glad the Brickyard 400 will be my first race back. I love racing there and have a little history in my books from that place....a 2nd place finish in the inaugural race and the NASCAR speed record in 2000. This year, being the 10th running of the Brickyard, will also be special for us, as we will be running a special paint scheme specifically for this event. Fans, whether individuals, groups or small businesses,. have an opportunity to buy a "brick" on the car. The "bricks" will display their name and these special sponsors will receive a sponor's certificate and. a limited edition 1:24 scale die cast collectible car," shared Brett. "The interest has been good and we hope to have the car covered in "bricks". for the Brickyard 400. This opportunity is available either on my website or on eBay for two more weeks," he stated.(Brett Bodine Racing PR), plus buy a brick on the #11 car at the site www.brettbodine.com.

Back
Top Bottom