Brexton Busch injured

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Jeff Gluck AF‏Verified account @jeff_gluck
Brexton Busch was injured in a four-wheeler accident when he lost control and flew off. He was briefly knocked out. @kylebusch witnessed it and described the moment of terror when he saw Brexton lying there. Fortunately, Brexton was wearing a helmet and it may have saved his life

That has to be terrifying for a parent to see your child laying on the ground, not moving.

Last edited:
I had a friend in elementary school who was almost crushed to death by a four wheeler. He was in the hospital for months. I’m glad Brexton isn’t hurt too badly.

Same here. I shudder every time I see a youngster (under 10) riding a 4-wheeler.

After what that couple went thru to have that boy, it would be unthinkable for something to happen to him, it would ruin them both. Lots of folks are hurt on ATVs out here, there is just enough growth in the desert to prevent you from seeing another ATV that may be crossing your path. Sinkholes and washouts change the terrain at a lot of riding areas, you have to be very alert, things may not be the same as they were a month ago.

I hope and pray their child is all good. I can't imagine seeing your child going through that. Tough deal no doubt.

Thankful to know he is okay.

Waiver?

I kid, I kid. Glad the little guy is all right.

Glad to hear he is ok

Back
Top Bottom