Brian Scott to drive the 3

In other words RCR is happy to have more sponsor dollars.
Shore Lodge nor Albertson's is sponsoring the car. So, no, it's not because of the sponsor. Unless Daniel Defense is also owned by Scott's family. That I don't know.

Shore Lodge nor Albertson's is sponsoring the car. So, no, it's not because of the sponsor. Unless Daniel Defense is also owned by Scott's family. That I don't know.

Separate company from what I can figure.

Seems weird that they'd want Brian Scott in the car though. Maybe Shore Lodge or Albertson's will be an associate that week?

And no one has a pull? This deal just came together and they wanted a driver that was retired?
Mmmmmmmmm I doubt that.

Separate company from what I can figure.

Seems weird that they'd want Brian Scott in the car though. Maybe Shore Lodge or Albertson's will be an associate that week?
That is possible. Scott did a decent job in the RCR cars but I do think they could find someone better.

That is possible. Scott did a decent job in the RCR cars but I do think they could find someone better.
2 full seasons out of the car and never had this down force set up before.
I think he may be looking to come back (honeymoon is over) and they are testing the waters.

Damn. Daniel’s has some fairly decent toys.

Didn’t know they were that hard up for exposure. Then again, I don’t know what they’re spendin’.

Damn. Daniel’s has some fairly decent toys.

Didn’t know they were that hard up for exposure. Then again, I don’t know what they’re spendin’.
They've been on the 3 a couple times this season. Perfect fit for Ty and Richard. Not so sure about Scott though.

Wish ‘em the best. Partial to Ruger stuff myself.

Sponsorship didn’t work well for Glock.

One guy from the 2016 Nascar Cup series season uses the words "I will be leaving the sport immediately, but I'm not retired..." yet, it's rare to hear from him... On the other hand, a guy from the Cup series in 2016 said he's retiring, and then halfway into the next season, he's back in a car...

Wait, I thought he retired

Clearly the suppressed feeling he's had from birth is ripping from beneath his skin...

Code word for "I sucked ass at RPM and want to go back where I should have been the whole time."
"

sprint-cup-series-drivers-brian-scott-left-and-dale-earnhardt-jr-picture-id510672464

Photographic evidence of Dale Earnhardt Jr. handpicking Scott to carry on the legacy of the 3.

Back
Top Bottom