Bristol Bass Pro Shops Night Race (Pre-Race)

Turtle84

Hail Melon 🍉
20asCO2602.jpg

THURSDAY, SEPT. 17
NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
7:30 p.m. ETUNOH 200 presented by Ohio Logistics
FS1

MRN
ARCA Menards Series
9:30 p.m. ETBush's Beans 200
FS1

MRN
FRIDAY, SEPT. 18
Xfinity Series
7 p.m. ETFood City 300
NBCSN

NBC Sports Live

PRN
SATURDAY, SEPT. 19
ARCA Menards Series
3 p.m. ETToyota 200 presented by Crosley Brands (Winchester)
NBC Gold TrackPass
NASCAR Cup Series
7:30 p.m. ETBass Pro Shops Night Race
NBCSN

NBC Sports Live

PRN

i got to be in steve parks pit for a nite race there,what a cool track,have fun ,are you going to all three nites?

I cannot imagine how cool that must have been to be in a race teams pit for the event!

just headed down for the Cup race. Would be fun to make all races sometime though

Parade lap
I think I told this story on this forum a few years ago about my experience at Bristol. I always arrived at the drag strip a couple of days before hauler parking day. So I rode the pit scooter up the hill to the NASCAR track and Tony Stewart and a few other teams were testing tires for Goodyear. The gate was open to the stands so I went in and sat down and watched them for a while but when I got ready to leave someone had locked the gate so I had to hunt for a spot to climb over the fence to get out. I have also rode the pit scooter around the track and that was kind of fun.

I think I told this story on this forum a few years ago about my experience at Bristol. I always arrived at the drag strip a couple of days before hauler parking day. So I rode the pit scooter up the hill to the NASCAR track and Tony Stewart and a few other teams were testing tires for Goodyear. The gate was open to the stands so I went in and sat down and watched them for a while but when I got ready to leave someone had locked the gate so I had to hunt for a spot to climb over the fence to get out. I have also rode the pit scooter around the track and that was kind of fun.
LOL at having to climb the fence to get out. :laugh:

Really hoping Chase and bring the speed this weekend he brought to the All-Star race.

Need a few more playoff points.

I'm loving no NASCAR on Sunday so I can enjoy the NFL uninterrupted. Hopefully in the coming years this is a trend until the season finale

The must humid weather on Earth was at the 07 night race. And it was 90 when we left around 11 PM. Super sticky and uncomfortable.

I'm a Yankee from Connecticut and Bristol is the furthest south I've been (most of my money goes to skiing). Last year's night race weekend was stupid hot. We were in a tent and there was no escape. It was incomprehensible to me that kind of heat for 3 days/4 nights straight. And it's a race track so there's no A/C obviously. On Saturday I found a bathroom in the grandstands that was connected to the suits and it must've been 65 degrees in there with the A/C set to full-blown ARCTIC mode. That was amazing.

I freaking love this race. Come on Saturday! Get here!

The must humid weather on Earth was at the 07 night race. And it was 90 when we left around 11 PM. Super sticky and uncomfortable.

I should have clarified, going in mid September is why the weather is going to be bomb.

Also I live in Charleston folks, everywhere seems less humid to me. Mid 70 highs are like a dream come true

I'm a Yankee from Connecticut and Bristol is the furthest south I've been (most of my money goes to skiing). Last year's night race weekend was stupid hot. We were in a tent and there was no escape. It was incomprehensible to me that kind of heat for 3 days/4 nights straight. And it's a race track so there's no A/C obviously. On Saturday I found a bathroom in the grandstands that was connected to the suits and it must've been 65 degrees in there with the A/C set to full-blown ARCTIC mode. That was amazing.
Now imagine you're one of those young people going through Basic Training at Ft. Jackson or Parris Island in August. :salute:

Now imagine you're one of those young people going through Basic Training at Ft. Jackson or Parris Island in August. :salute:

Right! These people crack me up, you don't know humidity until you get into lowcountry or along the gulf coast and into Florida. I sure as heck didn't until I moved here

I too went in March of 2008. I can't seem to locate my pictures, but I did find one after logging into my old Photobucket account. I couldn't remember when I had actually gone, but the info of the photo said 2008, so we'll go with that. It was definitely a cool experience.
DSC023202.jpg

Are we no longer showing races on regular TV anymore? I'm not interested in having a streaming service at this point, therfore no racing to watch. Its weird how I don't really care these days

Are we no longer showing races on regular TV anymore? I'm not interested in having a streaming service at this point, therfore no racing to watch. Its weird how I don't really care these days

ARCA has never really been on tv. At least with trackpass, we actually have a way to watch their races.

Are we no longer showing races on regular TV anymore? I'm not interested in having a streaming service at this point, therefore no racing to watch. Its weird how I don't really care these days

As shown in the first post of this thread, tonight's truck race is on FS1 and both Friday's Xfinity race and Saturday's Cup race are on NBCSN. Granted they're not broadcast on a network station but a streaming service isn't required.

Granted they're not broadcast on a network station but a streaming service isn't required.
I need to start paying attention I suppose. Unless there is somewhere that is solid as far as coverage, I kinda give up on looking. I've watched some of the coverage on nascar.com, but it doesn't really do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom