Bristol Busch Race Thread

97, if Greg wins AGAIN, we'll have a special celebratory GBFC meeting!

No cautions so far. I'm surprised.

Why does my MW always have to get the wrong type of attention early on, lately?

Of course, as soon as I say there hasn't been a caution yet...

I'm surprised Kyle Bush and Ron Hornaday didn't wreck each other there. Might still be a caution waiting to happen there.

Greg is drivin a dang smart race by lettin Truex just go by and savin his tires.

HEHEHE, Sauter behind the wall again :)

Ashton was following the leader and just got wrecked by Kenny Wallace. Not a surprise. Would Kenny like to take out any other drivers today?

biffle 11th after pitting. i wonder if there is enough laps to get back in front

Originally posted by MCanyon@Mar 27 2004, 02:31 PM
biffle 11th after pitting. i wonder if there is enough laps to get back in front
GREG, GREG,HE'S MY MAN!

Kahne lost a tire, another caution and Robby gets the Lucky Dog

A shame for Robby. I've noticed he's really changed his driving style this season in general, but not much you can do when a car slows down right in front of you.

Originally posted by rpmallen@Mar 27 2004, 02:44 PM
A shame for Robby. I've noticed he's really changed his driving style this season in general, but not much you can do when a car slows down right in front of you.
His agressiveness seems to have been tamed a lot.

Of course, Robby didn't have to ride around the track for two laps coating it with oil...

Maybe a RED FLAG was needed and Robber just gave a gentlemanly interview for a change

Stremme tried hitting Harvick. Hit the wrong orange car, giving Harvick another position! DOH!

Benson is more the quiet type. He might sound calm, but what you don't see is the pistol in his hand. lol.

good race, but Biffle is on my bad side 2ed thime this week he has turned Johnny around. :angry:

BIFFLE IS AN ASS!! he could of slowed down and not hit johnny, he needs to go to the Bush Traller. (sorry biffle fans, not that big of a johnny fan, just called it like i see it)

Dale Jr. seemed to forget his driver's first name for a minute in that interview. Martin's name is not "matt".

A bunch of guys called to the oval office, Benson among them.

DE JR just started to cuss in the interview, but caught himself in time.

Originally posted by rpmallen@Mar 27 2004, 03:13 PM
By the way, congrats Kat on the big 8000. :)
I just wish I had the $$$$$ instead.

Maybe a NEW title will be named KAT RULES, LOL

Back
Top Bottom