Bristol Busch Race Thread

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Mar 27 2004, 03:11 PM
good race, but Biffle is on my bad side 2ed thime this week he has turned Johnny around. :angry:

BIFFLE IS AN ASS!! he could of slowed down and not hit johnny, he needs to go to the Bush Traller. (sorry biffle fans, not that big of a johnny fan, just called it like i see it)
KAT SLAPS LAPPY SILLY! (well he already is, but he is cute and I love :wub: him like a grandkid.)

Robby has changed his driving style...

...but Biffle and Harvick have yet to. :p Im emphasizing more on Harvick...

I motion for Kurt Busch to replace Darrell Waltrip in the booth. :lol:

He's actually really good. Who would have thought? :lol:

Originally posted by RobbyG Fan@Mar 27 2004, 03:21 PM

...but Biffle and Harvick have yet to. :p Im emphasizing more on Harvick...
I hope they never change.

Originally posted by slick-nick+Mar 27 2004, 03:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick-nick @ Mar 27 2004, 03:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--RobbyG Fan@Mar 27 2004, 03:21 PM

...but Biffle and Harvick have yet to.&nbsp; :p&nbsp; Im emphasizing more on Harvick...
I hope they never change. [/b][/quote]
I guess he wont be the most popular and respected driver on the track if that is true.

It was pretty obvious that he spun Stremme intentionally.

He apologized for it, so if it was on purpose, he wouldn't of said that. You know Harvick.. just ask Coy Gibbs. Now that hit was on purpose.

But it's bristol. Get all you can get.

Where is Happy29? How can you not love short track racing? And to think this was just the Busch race. Tomorrow will be exciting and interesting.

Originally posted by slick-nick@Mar 27 2004, 03:29 PM
He apologized for it, so if it was on purpose, he wouldn't of said that. You know Harvick.. just ask Coy Gibbs. Now that hit was on purpose.

True.

Short tracks are fun. :D

I'll be there tomorrow for the Cup race! Can't wait!!

I'm heading over there right now... so ya'll be good!!

Originally posted by kat2220+Mar 27 2004, 02:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kat2220 @ Mar 27 2004, 02:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lap3Forever@Mar 27 2004, 03:11 PM
good race, but Biffle is on my bad side 2ed thime this week he has turned Johnny around.&nbsp; :angry:

BIFFLE IS AN ASS!! he could of slowed down and not hit johnny, he needs to go to the Bush Traller. (sorry biffle fans, not that big of a johnny fan, just called it like i see it)
KAT SLAPS LAPPY SILLY! (well he already is, but he is cute and I love :wub: him like a grandkid.) [/b][/quote]
Hey Kat, hope i did not make you mad, It just looked that way to me, :)

Originally posted by slick-nick@Mar 27 2004, 02:29 PM

:unsure:

Harvick did say he was sorry, but i dont belive everying a driver says after a crash! Plus he did want want to go back to the traller. :lol:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Mar 27 2004, 03:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Mar 27 2004, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -kat2220@Mar 27 2004, 02:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Lap3Forever
@Mar 27 2004, 03:11 PM
good race, but Biffle is on my bad side 2ed thime this week he has turned Johnny around.  :angry:

KAT SLAPS LAPPY SILLY! (well he already is, but he is cute and I love :wub: him like a grandkid.)
Hey Kat, hope i did not make you mad, It just looked that way to me, :) [/b][/quote]
Kat :wub: lapster and NO, you didn't make me mad at all!

Did Steph go to the Busch Race today???

Yep Steph :wub: left Thursday and will be back Monday.

Man i have been board have had no one to talk to on here at night, :D

Did you guys see the line at the NASCAR hauler after the race? It was standing room only. There were a lot of unhappy folk lined up . Stremme and Benson were continuing their rather heated discussion at the head of the line. There was an official standing between them. It's going to be a long night for the guys in the hauler. Fines, penaltys and punishments should come out on Tuesday. I look for the points fund to get a big boost . :eek:

Damn and I missed the race, congrats martin, takin DEI to the top in busch

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Mar 27 2004, 05:41 PM
Did you guys see the line at the NASCAR hauler after the race? It was standing room only. There were a lot of unhappy folk lined up . Stremme and Benson were continuing their rather heated discussion at the head of the line. There was an official standing between them. It's going to be a long night for the guys in the hauler. Fines, penaltys and punishments should come out on Tuesday. I look for the points fund to get a big boost . :eek:
send some of that fine $$ to the KAT PLEASE! Very unusual for Benson to get so heated up!

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Mar 27 2004, 03:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Mar 27 2004, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--slick-nick@Mar 27 2004, 02:17 PM
Ok, and Stremme calls Harvick an idiot?

It's Bristol.
well harvick did put him in the cheep seats [/b][/quote]
Cheep seats? What is a 'cheep' seat?

I know I'm a bit late posting to thread but....only a track like Bristol could could get Johnny Benson that heated. What a race!

Oh yeah, Stemme - not gonna stoop to his level, huh? You must have just been trying to sell him your left sides during that little chat in the Nascar courthouse.

Back
Top Bottom