Bristol RACE thread

That little dancing guy makes me feel like I've had too much coffee, oh well it's a good excuse to pop a top on another BL. :D

I can't believe this, it is not being carried in my area. I have looked everyone on my tv and it's not on.

I like Clint's sunglasses.

Jr. looks diabolical with that goatee.

I am not happy with Ryan Briscoe for knocking up Nicole before the end of the season.

I can't believe this, it is not being carried in my area. I have looked everyone on my tv and it's not on.
Check this from Jayski
The affected markets:Buffalo  ABC affiliate WKBW-TV will join either NASCAR Countdown or the race in progress following 4:30 p.m. Buffalo-Washington game.
Charlotte, NC  ABC affiliate WSOC-TV will join either NASCAR Countdown or the race in progress following 4:30 p.m. Buffalo-Washington game.
Columbus, Ohio  NASCAR Countdown and race will air on local station WWHO-TV.
Dayton, Ohio  NASCAR Countdown and race will air on ESPN and on Digital Tier 2 channel of ABC affiliate WKEF-TV.
Nashville, TN  NASCAR Countdown and race will air on ESPN.
Philadelphia  NASCAR Countdown and race will air on ESPN and on Digital Tier 2 channel of ABC affiliate WPVI-TV.
Phoenix  NASCAR Countdown and race will air on ESPN and Digital Tier 2 channel of ABC affiliate KNXV-TV.
Rochester, NY -- ABC affiliate WHAM-TV will air NASCAR Countdown on its Digital Tier 2 channel and will join in progress on its main channel following 4:30 p.m. Buffalo-Washington game.
St. Joseph, MO  NASCAR Countdown and race will air on ESPN.
Weslaco, TX  NASCAR Countdown and race will air on ESPN and Digital Tier 2 channel of ABC affiliate KRGV.(ESPN)

Wow this is the first thing to not effect Detroit since hurricane Katrina

If anyone puts Kyle on the wrecker, they'll be my new favorite driver for a month.

Same here. What's BS is that it is shown as being on one of the ESPN alternate channels but when I go there it says it's blacked out in our area. Also, this Skins game isn't even in HD on the local ABC channel but it's in HD on NFL Network.

I'm seeing three preseason games on cable tv here, but the race still appears to be on ABC. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

I have it in New Zealand......to bad about work in an hour and a half.

Hey where have the emoticons gone?

Oh yeah this
Hjuv4nw.jpg

I love that they hire Michael Buffer for this event. It's very fitting for this venue.

I'm a huge Bronco fan so it sucks for me that the Broncos' game is at 8 tonight so I'll be watching more football than racing for at least the first half of the game, then I'll probably switch over to the race and DVR the rest of the game once the starters sit.

I HATE, HATE, HATE the commercials honorary starters feel obligated to give.

Phooey.
I don't like them either, but nobody sponsors a race out of the goodness of their hearts. At least we only have to hear from him once; we'll be hearing from those darn AT&T kids all night...

Well, who's going to win? I'll say Kasey Kahne. He's had a very good car lately.

Back
Top Bottom