Bristol RACE thread

Anyone else think Kurt is an all around better driver than his brother? Kyle can win all the support races he wants but Kurt is already a champion.

Honestly I think these care were made for short tracks and road courses. Now this is racing.

My pick to win: KuBu

Anyone else think Kurt is an all around better driver than his brother? Kyle can win all the support races he wants but Kurt is already a champion.

Just look at what he's done with FRR. The 78 went from a middle-of-the-pack car to contending for a chase spot and competing for wins on a regular basis.

Just look at what he's done with FRR. The 78 went from a middle-of-the-pack car to contending for a chase spot and competing for wins on a regular basis.
Isnt the 78 car basically a Childress car anyway now?

You all will have to keep me informed of what is happening. ESPN isn't showing the race until 4 am in my area.

2 changes for the lead so far and we managed to miss them both...nice.

Rick Hendrick: "Jeff you take Jimmies equipment, and Jimmie you take Jeff's. Let's see how it plays out".

Heartbreak for the 78. Kurt needs a car he can drive the hell out of and it not fall apart under him. Hopefully he keeps his cool

Back
Top Bottom