Bristol RACE thread

Speeds are ridiculous. Reaching around 135 mph before down the front and back stretches... Thats crazy.

Yeah, DJ brings up a great point. The lappers shouldn't be running up top. We've already discussed this, but it's a lot harder to move them out of the way with the groove being up there.

Yeah, DJ brings up a great point. The lappers shouldn't be running up top. We've already discussed this, but it's a lot harder to move them out of the way with the groove being up there.

Yea it's interesting that the lapped cars are holding their line up on the top part and aren't moving out of the way for the faster cars. And DJ said that the slower cars were told to move down low when the leaders are approaching.

This race would be so much more fun to watch if there were only 20 cars on the track. 43 is way too many cars.

This race would be so much more fun to watch if there were only 20 cars on the track. 43 is way too many cars.
I like seeing all the cars out there. The slower ones REALLY need to move to the bottom, though.

Ah, the obligatory caution caused by a Burger King car. Every week, without fail.

Better than watching a hopeless Reutimann and Kvapil, the woman beater, in the cars. I like Bowman, Truex, and Whitt some new literal babyfaces to the cup series.

Better than watching a hopeless Reutimann and Kvapil, the woman beater, in the cars. I like Bowman, Truex, and Whitt some new literal babyfaces to the cup series.
I think they need one veteran to help develop the cars; three rookies has to be tough when it comes to getting feedback and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom