Bristol RACE thread

It’s getting very frustrating. Good thing the 9 is putting together. I’d be pulling my hair out.
I don't get it. He has a lot of speed this year. I fully expect him to be good enough to win atleast 2 races this year. But now it's looking like 1 is just best cast scenario.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

D**n, Bowman’s clutch pedal fell off inside car? That’s Chase level luck.

Good thing he won Auto Club. Terrible luck the last few races. DNF today. 19th and 31st at Charlotte with cars that could’ve won.

48 needs to get back in there. Drove from 24th to 9th at the start...since then, has gotten bad lane draws every restart, and like almost ever single week, Cliff struggles to keep up with the track and they find ways to lose track position. Team needs to figure out how to get it together. Byron in p5 spent most the race behind him. 9 was racing him. He was better than the 22 50 laps ago, same with the 11..was racing with Harvick. ..team needs to get it together.

That last little bit of racing was pretty intense, I thought they were going to wreck at the front.

I’m not a Harvick fan but he must be pretty dang good when I’m thinking something about the 4 just seems off.....and he’s running 3rd.

22 is a loose bird.

Interesting call by 11 and 18. Alan floated it out to Chase, but he said get 4 in case it goes long green.

OK I understand better now why Harvick looks lost on re-starts. He says he’s sacrificing low re-starts for high corners at speed, esp on long runs.

Back
Top Bottom