Bristol RACE thread

This lol

Chase has been driving like that all year.. agressive blocks, over driving, nose to bumper.

Not to say it's bad..but I think it's pretty normal to expect Chase to drive over agressively.

When he gets better car control with age, he'll be money. That's just a matter of pushing a bit harder than what the car has. At Bristol..it's all good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
LMAO JJ, Bowman, and Byron all wreck their own **** constantly but the top dog at HMS needs car control. Ok.

Alan as telling Joey about how he shouldn’t have brought Chase in at the Coca Cola 600....Joey being mad about not getting apology lmao wow. I think they both can be mad, onto Atlanta

I had to force an apology”

How in heck did all the cameras miss the half-nelson?

Damn it I’m finding Brad very likable lately, I’ve been a hater since his 14 incident with Jeff, that’s on me of course. But he’s a damn good driver, a yearly contender for a championship, can win anywhere anytime. He actually reminds me most of Earnhardt. Brad is worth the price of a ticket to a race.

Nah he's a lot like Dale Jarrett. Kyle Busch is the closest thing ever to the Intimidator

Chase went to the school of post-wreck Kyle Busch interviews.

joey upset that Chase didnt apologize?

Now do you see why kenseth took your ass out

Elliott and Logano at the bottom

1590968309042.png

Agreed. It was rough, and if it happened to Chase I’d be livid. I will throw out that your boy loves handing those out, so sometime you have to eat one too.
Nah when he does it its not because he couldn't control his car. Its intentional and more often than not deserved. Although the fact that Chase just over drove it going for the win is a respectable way to go out.

LMAO JJ, Bowman, and Byron all wreck their own **** constantly but the top dog at HMS needs car control. Ok.
Calm down dude, don't be offended. You missunderstand. The point was that he's still young and not yet in his prime. In a few years, he will be able to push the car harder than he can now, and likely will be able to steal some wins in races that play out like this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I still don't know why Chase ran the middle/top. Afraid Joey would punt him? Idk

Chase went to the school of post-wreck Kyle Busch interviews.
He lacked the “pissed that you’d notice” anger, but yeah. There’s no explaining it away here other than he raced the 22 too hard, which Joey has a record of himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom