Bristol Skyboxes

71Fan

Just got this in reply.....

"Thank you for your interest in individual suite seats at Bristol Motor Speedway. These seats will be in a large (416 person) suite located on the backstretch. Seats are priced at $1,500 each for the 2003 season and include food and beverages for each event day. Additionally, each seat holder will receive a complimentary souvenir program for both NASCAR weekends. These seats are only available in season packages but they are renewable each year.

Please let me know if you would like to purchase any of these seats. They are now being sold on a first come, first served basis.

Kim Branson

Bristol Motor Speedway"

No kidding TRL,You better be able to light your cigar with 100 dollor bills also.No way would I would pay that.Unless Miss Winston is gonna set on my lap.:D

TRL,I have a shipment of freight from La Mirada,CA.comming your way,It is some Building supplies going to US Gypsum in Galena Park Tx.Is That close to you?Are they doing a lot of building around you all now,or what this is the 2nd load in 2 weeks.

I dunno about all that pbunch, Jeff Gordon got Miss Winston to sit in his lap and you see where it got him.:sketchy:

Originally posted by B.C. - 24
I dunno about all that pbunch, Jeff Gordon got Miss Winston to sit in his lap and you see where it got him.:sketchy:
You got a point BC,Maybe I better get Miss Hooters instead,She can set abreast of me,And we could be Bristol bOOsom buddies. :p

Back
Top Bottom