Bristol Tickets

Mispeedway15

Team Owner
Has anyone bought tickets yet? If so have you received them yet? I’m a little concerned I’m not going to get in on this since I put my deposit down

Has anyone bought tickets yet? If so have you received them yet? I’m a little concerned I’m not going to get in on this since I put my deposit down

Received tickets? Like through the mail? I haven't gotten actual tickets through the mail in 10 years lol.

This probably isn't helpful at all.

Received tickets? Like through the mail? I haven't gotten actual tickets through the mail in 10 years lol.

This probably isn't helpful at all.

They're only doing digital tickets. But I haven't had them emailed yet, you put a deposit in and then they send you your seats once they've spaced everyone out

All tickets are digital. My guess is they will assign seats in a day or two.

My buddy is setting up our Bristol tickets. I haven’t heard the latest details. I think he was saying they were looking for confirmation that we were still going after purchasing tickets lol

I don’t think they were mailing stuff as far as I saw... seems all digital

hopefully everything is on track though, I’ll try to inquire in the coming days if he’s heard news

We got our tickets to Talledega for Oct 4th in an email 4 days ago. These were re-ups for getting rained out last fall and then getting covid19'd out this spring if that matters. Surprised Bristol doesn't do something similar and email them to you being that it's the same parent company. Seems like that's how they do it every time we bought tickets to there. You can always call the track and speak to customer service.

We got our tickets to Talledega for Oct 4th in an email 4 days ago. ... Surprised Bristol doesn't do something similar and email them to you being that it's the same parent company.
Talladega is owned by NASCAR. Bristol is owned by SMI.

Talladega is owned by NASCAR. Bristol is owned by SMI.

Ok. They must have some agreement in place for rain outs. When our race got rained out last fall at Talladega we were offered free tickets to any of about a dozen different tracks as replacement, Bristol among them. Regardless, a phone call to the Bristol track right now and talking with customer service there could clear up OP's question quickly.

Ok. They must have some agreement in place for rain outs. When our race got rained out last fall at Talladega we were offered free tickets to any of about a dozen different tracks as replacement, Bristol among them. Regardless, a phone call to the Bristol track right now and talking with customer service there could clear up OP's question quickly.

Ha their phones are being hit so hard with calls you can’t get through. I got an email today saying I was good for tickets though

Back
Top Bottom