British GP

R

RWD

I think with todays mixed up grid we could be in for a very intreasting GP :D Lets hope some of the Brits can pull through and make it to the podium at least.

i enjoyed watching this race with all drama from DC's car parts flying off to some dickhead on the track, and heaps of overtaking made it a great race to watch

well done to Rubens, Pablo and Kimi..

david_race_car_sm.jpg

Dura, lunitic would be a better word for a family orientated forum ;) but yeah, He sure planned it out good except for he needed bigger signs, because we had no idea what they said. What an idiot. But i'm not going to dwell on him...there wa a great race.

Silverstone is great to watch, the fast corrners from the on board is fun. Hope they keep that circuit for the future. Great ride by rubbins. I'm glad Trulli at least got some points. Smoking Jags? something todo with the oil reserve? David couldn't have gotten DQ'd for loosing part of his head restraint could he? Bridgestone = not yet but closer at least. Will Renault break away from their 111degree V to get some HP for next year. Jordan suspension, yikes. Da Matta goin ^ Sauber still down, those changes they madea few races ago haven't seem to matter. Ralph not gettin points for the first time this year. WHo has got the fastest car now? Minardi wins eh?

Jag must have changed something because their cars never did that in the past. I still do not see Minardi winning, but Kiesa will help a lot. Jordan Jordan Jordan. Will they ever sort out their suspension? Most would think that the car broke after Fisichella's excursion, but it looked as if the suspension had already broken before he touched the grass. It seemed like he either didn't try to turn the car for a high speed righty or something didn't let him.... Either way my driver was out of the race and Jordan had an up and down day.

if only it rained bebi. By the way, nice AV.

Jag didn't say anything about the smoke on their site. They are busy deleting Pizzonia. I tell you what, I think Wilson can score som points. He may be lanky and hender development of the car but he can move twards the front, plus he is british driving for a british team.

Hold on a sec. Jag is an American team based in Britian. Wilson might hender development but who knows. We will find out soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom