Build a dream track

That does sound like a "dream track" --- He mentioned covered seating - What about a covered track? It would obviously take some serious ventilation, but with a large open area in the center of the roof it should be possible - shouldn't it?

I picture an inverted cone type structure.

I like the idea of the new concrete richmond but I would like a little more banking.

Carefull there. Duplication of another track config = cookie cutter.

Windsor

My dream track is a 1.5 mile d shaped oval with just enough banking to make it single file but not quite 2 wide...

just kiddin

I want a .75 mile asphalt track with 34 degree banking in the turns

I'm thinking a stretched tri-oval of concrete. One mile long. The turns are banked 18 degress and the straights 12 degrees. The three turns are not all the same radius. Wuld have to throw it in the CAD program to come up with pit road design cause I don't want the pit configuration to factor into the race much. Would look a little like this

Looks like a Mini-pocono, HS. Looks like a great place to race at!

Dang it, I was going to suggest a mini pocono. If ya wanted to be really wild, you could have banks of 30 degrees, 15 degrees and 5 degrees :)

I would like a 1/2 mile tri oval with compound banking in the turns. Going from 12 degrees at the bottom to 16 degrees at the top of each turn. 6 degrees down the straights and 10 to 14 in the trioval.

a 500 mile striaghtaway with space enough to go 3 wide lol or just let em race on the interstate :) lol jk I cant think of the perfect track

My own personal dream track would begin in a field with a minnow pond in the infield somewhere, thus necessitating a unique egg-shape to the track. They might find such a property near the town of Darlington, SC.

Oh, for a new track? I'd like to see a 3/4 mile to 1 mile track, banking about 28 degrees in the turns, 4 degrees or so on the straights, with a WIDE pit road. Nothing more aggravating than seing the top cars get pinched in the pits. Naturally, this track would be built in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee or Georgia. I would also like to see a 4/10 mile dirt track on the property, and have Southern All Stars races on Friday night, Busch and Cup on the paved track on the weekends. But Humpy ain't called me yet and I ain't looking for him to call anytime soon.

OK 71 Fan, I'm on board. Let's go find some investors!

Windsor

Back
Top Bottom