Busch Clash RACE thread

This is interesting. Field is flipped and I think the first pack that just stopped will still have to top off on fuel late barring some fuel-saving cautions, right?
They can go about 40 laps on fuel. Somebody will try to stretch it if there are some caution laps in there.

Chevy got taken for a ride. Wow. I'm disappointed no one decided to take the chance and stay out at that point.

Well, maybe the Chevies are trying to stretch fuel. Chase just pitted again, but didn’t see it thanks to commercials

Barely got to the Green, no Launch Box coverage -- come on FS1.

#2 crew missed getting the tank full by a gallon. That bunch is killing it this weekend.

Hamlin to the point.

We should never have fired him.

I'm not too on board with Johnson's heart rate thing. I think they need to file it with their high speed 100mph camera they had a couple years back

So much action on track we cut to a heart rate monitor go slowly go up for 2 minutes lol

I'm not too on board with Johnson's heart rate thing. I think they need to file it with their high speed 100mph camera they had a couple years back
Least the 100mph camera showed us the race cars, so there is that .

This is not a good omen for the 500. 195 mph parade line. Part of that could be that Chevies are trying to make it based on radio conversation.

This is not a good omen for the 500. 195 mph parade line. Part of that could be that Chevies are trying to make it based on radio conversation.
I am going to say right now that its not an omen for the 500, I think Chevy is using this as more of a test session to see how the new nose and tail works .

They really didn't need the lap 25 caution, that basically made it a strategy race. Strategy can be great but not for what people usually want from a race that's literally been known as the Clash and Shootout for years.

I think the cars look pretty squirrely too. Tires seem to go away a decent amount after 20-25 laps.

Gustafson just told Chase to run 2 or 3 laps wide open to see what they actually have.

Didn’t help because no one would get close enough to him to push. Chevies are toast

Larson was told not to save because they'll pit regardless and then he dropped to the back. Hmm.

Gustafson just told Chase to go to the back. “Tired of doing all the work (for this plan.). These other f-ers can do some of the work! Go to the back.”

Larson's radio: "We should ****** let the 22 lead the pack"

Chevies are toast.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom