Busch killing Roush?

97forever

Team Owner
Nah..just an attention getter.Got nothing to do with Kurt or Roush.

You guys just relax and kick back,Happy and Park30.Shake hands and make up and lets all get along. :) C'mon...shake hands!

Listen as long as Park/Green fanatic has the thread running up there, I will not delete mine. I can say that Park30fan started it first by threadjacking my I FEEL LIKE A THREAD KILLER ! Thread and turning it into a base for bashing Kevin Harvick only at that point then I opted to retalliate.

welcome 97, you bring your boxing gloves? You may need them today. :boxing:

I was surprised at this thread until I saw who starteded. (it wasn't me)

Originally posted by bowtie@Jul 2 2003, 03:15 PM
lol.Now you have me using that quote button Bow!

Hey at least you never called me a fanatic when we were 'arguing upstarts' on here! :lol: :lol:

(Uh---did you?)

L like to spit all over the screen when I saw that this tread. Has 97 finely flipped his wig. :cheers:

Originally posted by 97forever+Jul 2 2003, 02:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Jul 2 2003, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Jul 2 2003, 03:15 PM
lol.Now you have me using that quote button Bow!

Hey at least you never called me a fanatic when we were 'arguing upstarts' on here! :lol: :lol:

(Uh---did you?) [/b][/quote]
No, I don't think the word fanatic came to mind. :lol:

Originally posted by Happy29@Jul 2 2003, 08:13 PM
Listen as long as Park/Green fanatic has the thread running up there, I will not delete mine. I can say that Park30fan started it first by threadjacking my I FEEL LIKE A THREAD KILLER ! Thread and turning it into a base for bashing Kevin Harvick only at that point then I opted to retalliate.
Hay 29. Take a chill pill. I am just as big a Harvick fan as anybody. But I don't go into kill mode when someone says something against Harvick. That call expressing an opinon. :D

Well when that member has said something against my driver over and over again especially in another thread (which that particular member threadjacked for a page or two) then I think it's grounds for retalliation. But hell, I'll cool down I mean it's all in the past now, right ?

True.It's all past.Oh well...actually it was pretty mild compared to some of those 'debates' we used to have on here!

And besides,I learned a new word,man! :)

THREADJACKING!I didn't know the term but now I realize I have been doing that for most of my posting history!Sorry guys,ya'll could have told me. :wacko:

That's right it's in the past. The sun will still come up in the morning. :D Your right 97 never heard of treadjacking. Guess I am gulity also.

Okay help me out here...what exactly is the definition of "threadjacking"? :cuckoo:

Originally posted by DeeDee@Jul 2 2003, 09:27 PM
Okay help me out here...what exactly is the definition of "threadjacking"? :cuckoo:
Beats me. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum+Jul 2 2003, 09:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ Jul 2 2003, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee@Jul 2 2003, 09:27 PM
Beats me. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hell if I know..I was just trying to look smart!

Back
Top Bottom