IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

Rest of the pics here

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z78/NASCAR815/Cacklefest/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ28

Cacklefest?

It's a Car show basicly for old drag cars most of which are show quality and irreplaceable due to their history. They don't actually race the cars but fire them up for the spectators. If you've never heard a Blown fuel car run it..... Cackles.

It's a Car show basicly for old drag cars most of which are show quality and irreplaceable due to their history. They don't actually race the cars but fire them up for the spectators. If you've never heard a Blown fuel car run it..... Cackles.

They did race alot of the fuel cars.Plus they did fire them up for the parade down the return road and any car pre-1972 qualified for the show and shine.

Oh, I was'nt aware they raced them only event I have been able to go too they just fired them off and let the idle, Wacked the throttle once in awhile. That must have been cool seeing some those old racers run!
I recognized several in the Pics Jungle Jims Nova will always be one of my favorites along with the Willys gassers and Fuel Altereds.
Race cars used to have cool names back then, Pure Hell, Winged Express, The Hawaiian, Rambunctious, Brutus, USA-1 it was a cool time for drag racing.

Oh, I was'nt aware they raced them only event I have been able to go too they just fired them off and let the idle, Wacked the throttle once in awhile. That must have been cool seeing some those old racers run!
I recognized several in the Pics Jungle Jims Nova will always be one of my favorites along with the Willys gassers and Fuel Altereds.
Race cars used to have cool names back then, Pure Hell, Winged Express, The Hawaiian, Rambunctious, Brutus, USA-1 it was a cool time for drag racing.

Out of that list the Winged Express was out there this year and I heard the Hawaiian was there last year.Those Willys and Altereds were a blast to watch also.The whole weekend was a blast back to the past.:beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom